First Day in Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB14

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
For a couple years now I've watched videos of guys wetting their pants, but I was never really turned on by diapers. I decided that I should try them out, so I ordered some Tena Super Pants from Amazon. I got home and got straight into one. I drank so much water, coke and coffee until i was at the point where I burst. It welt strange at first and took a while to get the pee flowing but I wet a good 4/5 times and it only started to leak after that (and didn't leak much I should add). I would recommend these to any first times as they are relatively discreet when hey're not wet but do expand a large amount when wet a few times. It was an amazing experience, so amazing that I'm wearing another right now and am at almost leaking point. After the first diaper I j*cked off into it and had the biggest orgasm I've ever had. I'm planning on wetting in bed and sleeping overnight. What was your first time like?

CB14 said:
For a couple years now I've watched videos of guys wetting their pants, but I was never really turned on by diapers. I decided that I should try them out, so I ordered some Tena Super Pants from Amazon. I got home and got straight into one. I drank so much water, coke and coffee until i was at the point where I burst. It welt strange at first and took a while to get the pee flowing but I wet a good 4/5 times and it only started to leak after that (and didn't leak much I should add). I would recommend these to any first times as they are relatively discreet when hey're not wet but do expand a large amount when wet a few times. It was an amazing experience, so amazing that I'm wearing another right now and am at almost leaking point. After the first diaper I j*cked off into it and had the biggest orgasm I've ever had. I'm planning on wetting in bed and sleeping overnight. What was your first time like?

the pants I've never seen so inefficient, and the question you ask is surely one of the most recent.

How are they inefficient? What was your first time like?

I used to wet my pants till I discovered adult diapers now I can't imagine being without them and yes when I'm not feeling little they have a big sexual component to them

I’m new here too, last week I finally gave in and ordered some ABDL diapers.

When I first put on a diaper I felt a huge rush of emotions and sensations, the arousal for me was confusing and unwanted and I knew I just had to get it out of the way. After one day those unwanted feelings passed and I spent the rest of the week enjoying the comfort of wearing them and of course the tinkle!

To keep things exciting I’ll likely take a week off now, and order more in a week and enjoy again!

I too was surprised at how much they can hold! Try a ABDL diaper for even more fun :)

I’m happy you have discovered something that is both safe and makes you happy!

I was really nervous the first time wetting overnight. I was afraid of the leak ruining the mattress.

I woke up in the morning dry and horny so I masturbated and ejaculated into the diaper. It was fantastic. Went back to sleep for two more hours and woke back up feeling wonderful.

I was forced into diapers due to a medical issue it took a while to get use to peeing out in public and untill I found a diaper I could trust I was allways worried about leaks, I can still recall my first time my bladder did a full release while I was in a meeting with a client it was not a pleasant feeling as I was still unsure if my diaper would handle the flood.

Now I wear betterdry or crinklz diapers 24/7 and no longer worry or think about peeing when it happens no mater where I am or what I am doings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back