First bra

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all,
I put on my first bra just an hour ago that I got off of Amazon by the way it wasn't cheap and sized right and was specifically for sissies. That being said let describe it to you it's one of those silk cup and frilly lace combo any way when I first put it on it itched and felt like it was chaffing (this wasn't a allergic reaction) but after a little bit it stopped . So my question is this: what can I do to remedy this?

• Love
Reactions: NKY2020
It took me 2 years to find the right bra on amazon. Way too shy to try a store in-person.
I finally had some luck - amazon essentials has a 40A padded underwire that I LOVE. In a 2pk for like...$25 i think.
Previously, best I could find was a 38A which just was too tight.

Reactions: Diapersntights
Mfluder said:
It took me 2 years to find the right bra on amazon. Way too shy to try a store in-person.
I finally had some luck - amazon essentials has a 40A padded underwire that I LOVE. In a 2pk for like...$25 i think.
But what about the itch I feel from the frill

Littledragon87 said:
But what about the itch I feel from the frill
Lace, especially inexpensive lace, can be itchy. I also get an itchy reaction from some clothes if I don't launder them first. Have you tried washing it yet?

Reactions: Diapersntights and Seasonedcitizen
Could it be a hair/shaving issue causing sensitive skin? My bra itches a bit after I shave; the itch goes away after a minute though.

Reactions: depta99
Littledragon87 said:
Hi all,
I put on my first bra just an hour ago that I got off of Amazon by the way it wasn't cheap and sized right and was specifically for sissies. That being said let describe it to you it's one of those silk cup and frilly lace combo any way when I first put it on it itched and felt like it was chaffing (this wasn't a allergic reaction) but after a little bit it stopped . So my question is this: what can I do to remedy this?
i found that a maidenform 36a fits feels and looks fantastic

First wash the bra to remove the stiffness. Fabric is treated to make it stiff so it can be easily cut and sewn. If it is too tight, get a cheap bra extender.

Reactions: LucyMarie
Your bras and panties should match. If you are going to be a Sissy, do it right.

Wash your underwear before you wear them. All clothes are impregnated with chemicals to stop mold and bugs.
This can irritate your skin.

Also, if this is your first bra, it could be that your skin isn’t used to the feeling of this new garment.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
red demi bra and mattching panties and a sheer red nighty and a makeup kit that thw ife bought then started with my own,
that as a 38b an then went to a 40c

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Mfluder said:
Ah, the elusive 40A - measured myself a few years ago and found I was that size, but the biggest I could ever find in a store with a small cup size was 38B, so I squeezed into a couple of those instead.
These days I just wear a comfort bra, doesn't look great, but feels lovely and can wear it all day.

Reactions: rbm, Mfluder and Seasonedcitizen
Back