Cammer

Country Boy Diapered
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Ok y’all I know I am new and I am posting a lot but I am just full of questions and seeking guidance. As I slowly get comfortable with the reality that I can’t stop my DL side, I worry about finding a women who is excepting of this side. Those who are in a relationship, how did y’all go about telling your Significant other and when did you come out about it?

I had my previous girlfriend find out, she snooped my phone. She was actually ok with it for the most part. It was super awkward telling her about it. She never participated but may have if we got closer.

The experience made me hopeful for the future. On that note none of my partners had an issue with being a furry, which was pretty cool.

I just simply wore a diaper on every date until I found a gal who was not turned off by it.
After we moved in together she encouraged me to wear diapers and after we married she insisted I wear diapers all the time, she went and tossed all my underwear out and replaced them with diapers.

Reactions: LinkDL, Diapercutie, Fhenngreat and 5 others
lonnie said:
I just simply wore a diaper on every date until I found a gal who was not turned off by it.
After we moved in together she encouraged me to wear diapers and after we married she insisted I wear diapers all the time, she went and tossed all my underwear out and replaced them with diapers.
That sounds like a awesome gal right there!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's basically what I did as well once I decided I could no longer hide my love for diapers. So I started going out to clubs, bars and the like to meet girls and always wore my cloth diapers and rubber pants, would wet myself when talking to ladies and having drinks. Once I met a girl I was interested in would my diapers and rubber pants and after a couple of dates knowing I wanted to continue to see her, I would tell her. The responses varied of course but I eventually found my wife that way.

Reactions: LinkDL, mackenz, SDB2014 and 1 other person
I didn’t have a good experience coming out to my wife. We had been married 10 years when I decided to finally tell her and it was very ugly. We are now together almost 18 years and things have calmed down a bit, but she still hates it. My advice is to be upfront from the beginning. Maybe not first date, but before things get serious.

Reactions: Diapercutie and BeTrue
Lyric said:
That's basically what I did as well once I decided I could no longer hide my love for diapers. So I started going out to clubs, bars and the like to meet girls and always wore my cloth diapers and rubber pants, would wet myself when talking to ladies and having drinks. Once I met a girl I was interested in would my diapers and rubber pants and after a couple of dates knowing I wanted to continue to see her, I would tell her. The responses varied of course but I eventually found my wife that way.
I’m glad to hear I may not be doomed.

PaddedInHaslet said:
I didn’t have a good experience coming out to my wife. We had been married 10 years when I decided to finally tell her and it was very ugly. We are now together almost 18 years and things have calmed down a bit, but she still hates it. My advice is to be upfront from the beginning. Maybe not first date, but before things get serious.
That makes sense to be upfront and I’m sorry it didn’t go over good

Last edited by a moderator:
PaddedInHaslet said:
I'm in the same boat. She found out the hard way (found my stash) - this was 2 years into our marriage. Very ugly indeed. Instead of explaining that it was part of who I am, I ended up apologizing and vowing to quit. That was as big a mistake as not telling her in the first place. Now to this day I am still having to sneak around.

So yeah, Mr. Cam, I recommend being up front about it, don't hide it. If she's not accepting of it, move on.

• Wow
Reactions: LinkDL, Diapercutie and Deleted member 57387
BeTrue said:
I'm in the same boat. She found out the hard way (found my stash) - this was 2 years into our marriage. Very ugly indeed. Instead of explaining that it was part of who I am, I ended up apologizing and vowing to quit. That was as big a mistake as not telling her in the first place. Now to this day I am still having to sneak around.

So yeah, Mr. Cam, I recommend being up front about it, don't hide it. If she's not accepting of it, move on.
Yes sir thank you for the advise

I’ve been in three long term relationships that knew about my interests, all found out at different stages

1) My (now ex) wife after 20+ years of being together found a used disposable in the footwell of my car.
I should add that she became probably the best caretaker I have had and we split for other reasons.

2) My next G/F, I had to tell her after we moved in together as I was afraid my ex wife would tell her my secret to spoil the new relationship.
She took part changing wet nappies etc but was uncomfortable playing ‘Mummy’
One of the factors of why we split up after 6 years was this side of me as we were doing it less and less and I could sense her initial acceptance was wearing off.

3) My current G/F knew about my kink before we even met.
In my online profile on a vanilla dating site I wrote about my ABDL side as any future partner has to understand and accept that it’s not going away.
I’ve got to an age where I think life is too short to be unhappy and would never be with anyone who was disgusted with changing adult nappies.

In my experience there are plenty of women out there who would be okay with you wearing and maybe even participate so don’t settle for anything less if that’s what you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saltedcaramel64, Lyric, BeTrue and 1 other person
I still need to find Mrs crazy redneck, but I'd be happy with a woman who just doesn't mind.

I'd probably tell her when things started to sound serious, and if it doesn't work, it wasn't meant to be.

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64 and BeTrue
And don't forget there are some of us female DLs out here :D although it's true we seem to be in the minority.

I've never really given it much thought before .... I'd be totally fine with my guy wearing, and it'd be kind of cool to wear together I think. That said I don't have attraction to the AB side, so no desire to be "mommy". That's probably just me though, looks like there are far more AB/DLs on here than just DL!!

Reactions: LinkDL, Fhenngreat, Subtlerustle and 6 others
WetKat said:
And don't forget there are some of us female DLs out here :D although it's true we seem to be in the minority.

I've never really given it much thought before .... I'd be totally fine with my guy wearing, and it'd be kind of cool to wear together I think. That said I don't have attraction to the AB side, so no desire to be "mommy". That's probably just me though, looks like there are far more AB/DLs on here than just DL!!
Never considered myself to be a AB, as I have no desire to act like a baby or to be babied.
I just love the feeling of wearing and using diapers.

As a female ABDL I’ve basically solely pursued relationships based on this “lifestyle” by using sites like fetlife, and have been decently successful due to being more of a minority in the community. It’s worth noting that even pursuing something within the community can be hard though as everyone has their preferences even within this niche (for example, I prefer a daddy who does not wear. Some people only like wet diapers, some people don’t like age regression etc).
Sometimes I wish I could just casually date like a normal 20 year old and introduce people to my abdl side like others might do for a more “conventional” kink. Considering how taboo abdl/diaper wearing is though I’ve always been too scared, and even with my luck finding relationships via fetish sites it definitely limits the dating pool a lot 😣😭

Reactions: LinkDL, Deleted member 57387 and Lyric
lilbabyjooce said:
Sometimes I wish I could just casually date like a normal 20 year old and introduce people to my abdl side like others might do for a more “conventional” kink. Considering how taboo abdl/diaper wearing is though I’ve always been too scared, and even with my luck finding relationships via fetish sites it definitely limits the dating pool a lot 😣😭
Finding a relationship that is good before revealing your ‘true’ self can work.
You won’t know until you try 😊

(This is Kia) I looked for a woman for a longest time and gave up. About 4 months after that, I found my Daddy.. Now there is 1 thing I don't like and probly never will.
1. Pickled eggs Yuck especially mustard pickled eggs

Now have I gotten anything and everything I could ever want, Yes I have.. The car seat and high chair is worth it.. Plus all of my other brothers, it's always nice to have ppl around you at all times. See my Daddy has 10 kids plus two Adult Babies. My bubba's can eat pickled eggs like it's nothing and other foods I totally dislike. But what normally happens is I'm sitting a high chair until I clear my plate, since I can't get out on my own because I am a little person at 4ft 5in.

I wish I could be 6ft 4in tall like my Daddy and his older kids.

lilbabyjooce said:
As a female ABDL I’ve basically solely pursued relationships based on this “lifestyle” by using sites like fetlife, and have been decently successful due to being more of a minority in the community. It’s worth noting that even pursuing something within the community can be hard though as everyone has their preferences even within this niche (for example, I prefer a daddy who does not wear. Some people only like wet diapers, some people don’t like age regression etc).
I strongly recommend you try meeting guys outside the fetish world and carefully let them know about your interests. I suspect you will have much greater pool of guys to choose from since you are a woman. But you must be careful and get to know him and him you before you trust him with your diapers desires. My own experience has been as a boy is that women tend to be kinkier than is commonly believed and I suspect the same is true for men.

Lyric said:
I strongly recommend you try meeting guys outside the fetish world and carefully let them know about your interests. I suspect you will have much greater pool of guys to choose from since you are a woman. But you must be careful and get to know him and him you before you trust him with your diapers desires. My own experience has been as a boy is that women tend to be kinkier than is commonly believed and I suspect the same is true for men.
This is definitely true and 💯 agree. Doing normal channel and then letting them know best bet. I've felt lost for awhile looking and kept a lot to myself in relationships which is not the best. My therapist supports my lifestyle choice...which is something I guess, so there is that. Finding a girl diaper lover...very difficult. Even on fetlife, my area isn't like a large city by any means so needle in a haystack for me. But thats what nice about this forum is you get support or clarification. 👍

@Forced @Lyric @PaintedClouds Thank y’all for the kind words and encouragement 🥺
I guess I’m just afraid of what someone’s reaction would be outside of the community. Especially if we had dated a bit and then I told them.
Abdl is such a big part of my life and I guess I worry that not being upfront about that right away could come across as not genuine. But y’all are right, don’t know if I don’t try! And maybe there are more people who are accepting than I think

Reactions: PaintedClouds
Back