Finally figured it out.

tsen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Okay so lately I've had a problem with being sexualy aroused by disposable diapers. It has damaged my psyche a bit and gotten things complicated cuz at the most I want to regress and at the very least I want to feel that safe and comfortable feeling. I started out wearing for the wrong reasons but when I started having mental problems my blanket, teddy bears, and whatnot became important coping tools. Tools I still need.

Anyway the solution is cloth diapers. The fact that you have to do laundry and take care and work at restoring those cute things back to freshness is enough to gain an emotional attachment. After my second time doing laundry I found myself more inclined to just regress and less inclined to just make as much mess as I can and clean rinse and repeat.

The feeling is diapers give me is like that of a hug. Unfortunately I really don't know how to regress... I vape a lot, drink, watch r movies and shows. I almost gave up on trying to regress because like the adult in me kicks in very early on.

I don't know... what I'm getting at is this a lot of times it's possible to have a sexual attachment to a person or thing I guess in our case and it's important to have emotional roots set to be able to get into that vulnerable state. It's easy to be horny, for me it's extremely difficult to regress and the only thing that works is fresh laundry. I never knew.

So to all those people with that same problem that I have the cloth diapers are probably going to be the solution. It's not hard to keep them clean like an idiot like me could do it it just takes a little bit of vinegar in about twice to maybe three times as much laundry detergent as you would normally use and if this is wrong tell me but it works for me. The ones I'm using last a whole night even if I've been drinking. The bulk also forces a bit of a juvenile feeling because like after about two layers you start losing the ability to ignore it. I find that the cloth are also more sensory stimulating I guess because they smell good and they are warm straight when taken out the dryer. I also stopped wetting on most days that I wear them that's how much I ended up liking them.

Last edited:
Well I do like the feeling of wearing a bulky cloth diaper (nappy), as in the era I grew up in, there was nothing else. But today I wear disposables only, as I have to go out in public most days. Glad you found your solution.

Back