Feelings when nappied

Softypink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Here I have logged some of my feelings when I put on a nappy. Some are good and helpful yet some are negative or can have negative consequences which is worrying me. Here is what I feel when I put on a nappy..
Relaxed, right, humiliated, pathetic, babyish, happy, supported, comfortable, need for more, need to be nappied by my partner routinely, need for changes by my partner routinely, need to be cuckolded and allow my partner what she deserves and thats a real man. Inadequate. Desire to wee and poo my nappy. All the positive emotions are great but the negatives can lead to negative consequences. For a start my partner is okay with me wearing and using but thats as far is she will go. I think its great using for peeing but when I poo on the occasion it makes me feel degraded and also the cuckold desires come and go and when they go I am not so keen on the idea and feel degraded. I have also discussed the cuckold idea with my partner and told her the same that it comes and goes. If I could overcome the negative effects that wearing nappies bring then I would simply be left with the good effects and can enjoy more happily and worry free. What are your thoughts?

Back