Feeling little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tetra said:
I think that childhood is something no matter how much role play or age play you do is something that's gone, as we aquire knowledge and gain life experience the knowledge corrupts our ability to be absolutely innocent and influences every aspect of our existence, just look at how we jump from brand to brand of better and thicker diapers,when I was a kid there was Pampers and cloth, did we think about level of protection , did we worry that messing was messy, did we worry about odor or embarrassment not for a second, nor did we worry about staining the furniture or what was for dinner and there is no way to get back to that legitimately unless you consider the individuals who appear in adult grown bodies who have mental disabilities and spend their days strapped in adult strollers at "school" being socialized ( this comes to mind because I live down the road from a facility that does just that during the day) at night they are sent home to their group homes where there caregivers for that shift supervise them, it is impossible to get back to that,it is a bell that can not be unrung. Anybody who thinks they can throw your phones and tablets In the pool along with your Xbox and platstations because Littles don't have Internet accounts or anything close to what we get on this site, in order to go back sacrifices have to be made and reality severed but in doing that a little brain damage needs to be inflicted to remove the basic instruction that got us to be adults. You don't think the mentally disabled Wether by birth or unfortunate accident pine to be adult again because for the most part that piece of them has been destroyed and advancing to that again is no longer possible, so I ask you how do you feel that going back can be done other than for small sessions where it's mutaly agreed upon the "rules" of the scene, and from a standpoint of just our physical size it is a ton more work for someone to care for you and support you now than it was when you were baby size, and can you really justify being a "burden" for your friends and family, you eat more wear much bigger diapers that cost alot more and the physical care needed to maintain you in your "fun" or "comfortable" state means someone else is having to be more of an adult, earn more money and just generally be more vigilant at protecting you from harm be it yourself being "naughty" or the scum that out in society who preys on the weak and less fortunate.

Just my thoughts , I could be totally over looking something , however having a physical disability I think gives me more perspective ,especially when it comes to finding a care giver, no one will care for you the way your legitimate parent did without a salary and if you are old enough to hire a caregiver then you are mega wealthy, or disabled and trust me you get someone who is a twit as a caregiver and your life can be miserable until you find a good one, which again requires adult skill and thought unless you want the "duct tape babysitters" who leaves you messy in your room because they can't be bothered taking real care of you.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

For the people that have the feelings of being a baby trapped inside, its not our fault we feel the way we do and for my short answer i would be super exstatic if i could be treated like a baby full time and yes that means no job, no car, no anything adult related but sadly i agree with u to a minor degree it has been a super struggle to balance both lives and finding someone to accept and partake in it. Now in saying that my struggle if never wanting to grow up has always been there (this is where i disagree) i have tried counseling, ignorinig it, praying for my feelings to stop (wanting to be a baby or feel like on, as i have experieanced both sets of feelings). For most of us we can quit the diapers or for me i cant quit acting like a baby i have actually almost been caught sucking on my binki. So in saying all this truly if i had my choice i would want to be treated like a baby on a perm basis. The only other thing is i would still take care my kids. If anyone else has different thoughts please share i love discovering new things and like it when people share halow they feel. It helps me understand myself. And i do understand what ur saying tetra, i have a friend and their child is severly handicapped.

And fyi to everyone here i do appreciate and love how people put their thoughts here. All the imput helps me to understand, accept, and deal with my truself

I am not saying there is anything wrong with the need to be babied or the desire/need at all, I just think it will be a hard thing to accomplish, and as you said you can swear off diapers yet the feelings remain, and trust me no matter what the situation is "stuffing" feelings never works out well, so for some I really see that age/role play as a life saving thing, however I think the greater Medical community thinks that they can cure whatever ails us with drugs, surgery or "psycho babble therapy" rather than dealing with it head on and just having a "safe place" to chill out and be a baby for awhile.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I never said u did. I was merely making a point. But in saying tha i am a happy little. And mes in big twouble mes was big meany to big bwother. He said when he see me next im gonna get it. He called me and woke me up.

I cant understand y no matter baby side or adult side (a fake persona)can anyone truly can accept me for me. I have followed society got rejected, built a fake persona and either people take advantage of or are deathly afraid of me, and now my baby side it doesnt matter. I feel trapped. I also feel lonely and constinatly depressed my baby side is my only means of trying to dull the pain of the ludicray in this world. I just wish this pain would end. But i try to keep my eyes on god. Ometimes my pain is so bad i snap at people which btw i am sorta venting but all the truth. And fyi my gf is still talking to me.

Last edited:
I dont want to be forceful with being an ab and to be accepted (meaning i dont want to force my feelings on others). Im feeling alittle better since my last rant. I still feel like an infant. Huggles

I admit to being in "Little" mode this afternoon.
I do have to take my nap from 3:30 PM to 6:00 PM.
Yes, "Howard Hug" bear will be clutched close to my heart.
After my nap I have to be "Big", and vacuum the Bathroom/Bedroom Hallway.
I can then have some "Little Time" to go outside in the back yard and play "Paladin" of "Have NERF Gun - Will travel" to go and shoot terrorists with foam "pretend" bullets.
I am "Big", "Little", and a "Baby" at different times of the day.

I have fun embracing the little side granted its the time when I bolt lock my door and snuggle my plush to some old cartoons and not indulging in activities that are for above the age of 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back