Feeling Curious

Forced said:
My early story is #43 here

At some point I’ll update what my journey as been for the last 10 years.
Loved everything about your story, thank you so much!

Reactions: Forced
With me it started a couple of years ago.
I have been wearing diapers for about 12 years now
I originally started wearing due to medical need, but slowly started looking into abdl.
I have met alot of cool people from abdl.😃

Reactions: BBBen and nanas04
Jorelaxed said:
With me it started a couple of years ago.
I have been wearing diapers for about 12 years now
I originally started wearing due to medical need, but slowly started looking into abdl.
I have met alot of cool people from abdl.😃
That’s beautiful! Thank you!

Just a kink I did occasionally. I had various opened bags that I bought on sales and decided to wear them 24/7 to use them up. That got me hooked.

Reactions: Freddie07601 and nanas04
Seasonedcitizen said:
Just a kink I did occasionally. I had various opened bags that I bought on sales and decided to wear them 24/7 to use them up. That got me hooked.
Wish I could wear 24/7 too!

I was still wearing diapers all the time when I realized somewhere between 4 and five years old, that they were much more than protection from wet and soiled clothes and bedding for me. Diapers were one of my safe places. As a high functioning ASD before ASD was recognized, the world was pretty scary to me.

Reactions: BBBen and nanas04
Freddie07601 said:
I was still wearing diapers all the time when I realized somewhere between 4 and five years old, that they were much more than protection from wet and soiled clothes and bedding for me. Diapers were one of my safe places. As a high functioning ASD before ASD was recognized, the world was pretty scary to me.
thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Freddie07601
Very few people understand the science behind the things we call fetishes (I'm using that term in a broader sense to include most abnormal desires, not just the sexually related ones). The difference between normal and abnormal desires is purely a social distinction. Hopefully the relatively new field of epigenetics will shed more light on this, but I personally believe the limits of the mind will forever be beyond the capacity of human understanding.

nanas04 said:
Hi everyone!
I’m here with a question that I always love to ask abdl people like me.
How did your interest in abdl start?
I have fantasies since such an early age and I still don’t understand what was the thing that made it happen.
I hope to read some answers, have a great day!🥰
I was kept in night nappies until my late teens, I was about 15 when my mum was changing my night nappy and for some reason, I think the chill in the air did it, I got an erection ... Mum stopped putting me in nappies, then at twenty when I got married my wife was telling my mum about me constantly wetting the bed ...

My mum went and got all my old nappies and plastic pants, pins and all and gave them to my wife ... I was told either wear a nappy at night or sleep outside ...

after my embarrassment subsided and after a week of my wife putting a night nappy on me every night, I just accepted it ...

I have been in night nappys ever since ... at sixty four I still wear a nappy to bed and to be truthful wear nappies most every other day as well ...

heymanbaby59 said:
I was kept in night nappies until my late teens, I was about 15 when my mum was changing my night nappy and for some reason, I think the chill in the air did it, I got an erection ... Mum stopped putting me in nappies, then at twenty when I got married my wife was telling my mum about me constantly wetting the bed ...

My mum went and got all my old nappies and plastic pants, pins and all and gave them to my wife ... I was told either wear a nappy at night or sleep outside ...

after my embarrassment subsided and after a week of my wife putting a night nappy on me every night, I just accepted it ...

I have been in night nappys ever since ... at sixty four I still wear a nappy to bed and to be truthful wear nappies most every other day as well ...
Hey great read my friend, the shit we have to go through to get somewhere is crazy.
Have fun 👍🏻

Back