nanas04

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi everyone!
I’m here with a question that I always love to ask abdl people like me.
How did your interest in abdl start?
I have fantasies since such an early age and I still don’t understand what was the thing that made it happen.
I hope to read some answers, have a great day!🥰

Reactions: Jorelaxed and ajp22
For me it started when I was young, 8yo ish… I had found unused diapers my parents had packed in the basement which were left over from being potty trained. Feeling adventurous I tried one on it felt super comfortable and also embarrassing that I was wearing it. I never put it back on from the first time but kept thinking about how it felt. I did not explore this any further until…

In college I had wet my bed one night after a night of exhaustive partying. Cleaned everything up without my roommates noticing and figure I did not want to go through this again. When I would go out partying to the extent I did that night I would always put on a diaper before going to bed, just in case. I never had another accident but the feeling of wearing a diaper came back to me from when I was younger. Now slightly less embarrassing I wore more often at night less for necessity but more for the feeling. This lasted for about two years till I moved in with my girlfriend and again abandoned this idea…

Fast forward several years I noticed I was having more and more issue with fully emptying my bladder often resulting in a wet spot in the front of my pants. It wasn’t till a wedding where the spot was so obvious I pretended to spill a drink in my lap as the excuse. I saw my Dr and realized my IBS was starting to introduce OAB and double voiding.

Legal exercises along with male pads to help my dribble turned worse and required pull ups. The feelings again came back to me of comfort, safety, and reduce anxiety considering my condition.

I know have full on OAB which I manage wearing diapers nearly full time and I’m totally ok with it. There are times where I wish I didn’t have to but those are only during the summer when I’m around friends out partying as shorts aren’t the best to conceal the pull up I’m wearing. I have one particular friend who loves slapping asses and thus far I’ve gone out of my way to avoid his drunk ass slapping to not be caught but it’s bound to happen.

I enjoy wearing diapers but wish it was more of a choice than a need. Wearing hasn’t effected my day to day or my relationships. I feel confident, comfortable, and happy wearing diapers/ pull ups and have developed a bit of an attraction to woman in diapers 😍 (not being a creep soliciting photos 😉😆)

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, tempestcd, littlemoosey and 2 others
for me soon as I was potty trained. I wanted my diapers back. I was forced to be potty trained when I was like 2 years old. When I was 5 or 6 a cartoon character called Rainbow bright was a big thing. And I dream she was my mommy and treated me like a baby.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, RuffRuff and nanas04
I really have no idea it feels like it's been with me for as long as I can think.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Blekyss, nanas04 and 1 other person
For me it started when I was about 11 or so just about the time I would start puberty and I found some of younger siblings diapers and decided to try one on and that lead to me eventually later on finding some of my younger cousins pull ups at my aunts in the bathroom and I liked how they felt and looked on me and how they made me feel younger and took away some of the stress of dealing with my parents divorce. I don’t understand what caused me to try on my younger siblings diapers when I found them except that maybe I was jealous. I have no idea though what has caused me to keep wanting to wear diapers to this day except that I know it’s something I’m not supposed to be doing and I just like the thrill of it.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Cottontail and nanas04
ajp22 said:
I really have no idea it feels like it's been with me for as long as I can think.
yep - what they said. Ditto.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and nanas04
nanas04 said:
How did your interest in abdl start?
I'm not really ABDL. I'm simply profoundly incontinent from the beginning. I've always been diaper dependent. At some point most young incontinent kids can't help having a growing interest. For what I belief it's just a natural way to understand what it feels like when other normal kids don't have to wear a diaper.To be honest I think it's simply organic. For me it just developed into having some small tendencies. Nothing really serious. Mostly just curious. As an adult I don't particularly love or hate diapers. But of course I enjoy their security and comfort. I'm not sure I'll ever become a full ABDL person. But perhaps I still have an interest and the questions of why.

Last edited:
For me it was not until later in life. I may have thought about diapers occasionally throughout the years but never entertained the idea long enough for it to take hold. Then one day I tried them to help with some medial issues, and as soon as I taped it on somethings inside just clicked. Then soon after I bought my first bottle 🍼.

Last edited:
DLinSecret said:
For me it started when I was young, 8yo ish… I had found unused diapers my parents had packed in the basement which were left over from being potty trained. Feeling adventurous I tried one on it felt super comfortable and also embarrassing that I was wearing it. I never put it back on from the first time but kept thinking about how it felt. I did not explore this any further until…

In college I had wet my bed one night after a night of exhaustive partying. Cleaned everything up without my roommates noticing and figure I did not want to go through this again. When I would go out partying to the extent I did that night I would always put on a diaper before going to bed, just in case. I never had another accident but the feeling of wearing a diaper came back to me from when I was younger. Now slightly less embarrassing I wore more often at night less for necessity but more for the feeling. This lasted for about two years till I moved in with my girlfriend and again abandoned this idea…

Fast forward several years I noticed I was having more and more issue with fully emptying my bladder often resulting in a wet spot in the front of my pants. It wasn’t till a wedding where the spot was so obvious I pretended to spill a drink in my lap as the excuse. I saw my Dr and realized my IBS was starting to introduce OAB and double voiding.

Legal exercises along with male pads to help my dribble turned worse and required pull ups. The feelings again came back to me of comfort, safety, and reduce anxiety considering my condition.

I know have full on OAB which I manage wearing diapers nearly full time and I’m totally ok with it. There are times where I wish I didn’t have to but those are only during the summer when I’m around friends out partying as shorts aren’t the best to conceal the pull up I’m wearing. I have one particular friend who loves slapping asses and thus far I’ve gone out of my way to avoid his drunk ass slapping to not be caught but it’s bound to happen.

I enjoy wearing diapers but wish it was more of a choice than a need. Wearing hasn’t effected my day to day or my relationships. I feel confident, comfortable, and happy wearing diapers/ pull ups and have developed a bit of an attraction to woman in diapers 😍 (not being a creep soliciting photos 😉😆)
Loved your story, thank you!

Reactions: DLinSecret
babyjoe698 said:
for me soon as I was potty trained. I wanted my diapers back. I was forced to be potty trained when I was like 2 years old. When I was 5 or 6 a cartoon character called Rainbow bright was a big thing. And I dream she was my mommy and treated me like a baby.
That’s literally so cute, thanks for sharing your experience!

ajp22 said:
Sometimes I think that too, like it was born with me.

goodniteswearer89 said:
For me it started when I was about 11 or so just about the time I would start puberty and I found some of younger siblings diapers and decided to try one on and that lead to me eventually later on finding some of my younger cousins pull ups at my aunts in the bathroom and I liked how they felt and looked on me and how they made me feel younger and took away some of the stress of dealing with my parents divorce. I don’t understand what caused me to try on my younger siblings diapers when I found them except that maybe I was jealous. I have no idea though what has caused me to keep wanting to wear diapers to this day except that I know it’s something I’m not supposed to be doing and I just like the thrill of it.
Thanks for answering me!

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
greatlake5 said:
I'm not really ABDL. I'm simply profoundly incontinent from the beginning. I've always been diaper dependent. At some point most young incontinent kids can't help having a growing interest. For what I belief it's just a natural way to understand what it feels like when other normal kids don't have to wear a diaper.To be honest I think it's simply organic. For me it just developed into having some small tendencies. Nothing really serious. Mostly just curious. As an adult I don't particularly love or hate diapers. But of course I enjoy their security and comfort. I'm not sure I'll ever become a full ABDL person. But perhaps I still have an interest and the questions of why.
This is so interesting, thanks for sharing!

TeeMousy said:
For me it was not until later in life. I may have thought about diapers occasionally throughout the years but never entertained the idea long enough for it to take hold. Then one day I tried them to help with some medial issues, and as soon as I taped it on somethings inside just clicked. Then soon after I bought my first bottle 🍼.
Thank you!!

Reactions: TeeMousy
nanas04 said:
I have fantasies since such an early age and I still don’t understand what was the thing that made it happen.
Same. I’ve been into diapers and playing a baby since I was little. I started browsing my younger sister’s diapers when I was six. Why? No idea. A lot of people point to childhood trauma or abuse, but as far as I know I didn’t experience any of that. I remember love and happiness, and being quirky anyway. 🤷

Welcome to ADISC, by the way!

Reactions: goodniteswearer89, nanas04, LittleAndAlone and 1 other person
Really don't remember how it started but it was far back as I can remember. I've always been interested in wearing one. I always had younger cousins and so there was always diapers around my grandmother's house. I would often go to Walmart with my grandmother on Saturdays and she would let me run around and do whatever I want so I would go to the vending machine in the bathroom and get a diaper to wear later that night. It was the early 90's. If I did not have a diaper I would fold up a hand towel and put down my underwear to have that padded feeling. Looking back that was some weird shit.😄 fast forward to high school and I just stopped with anything diaper related. Didn't partake in it and did not even have any thoughts of it . It did not pop back into my head until I was about 38 or so. Now I'm 40 and there are two totes of abdl diapers underneath my bed and beside that are some footed pajamas, onesies and a Elmo t-shirt. O and a pacifier.🤣
I have a supportive wife so it's been a fun ride.

• Love
Reactions: ABDLlover, BBBen, littlemoosey and 2 others
I've liked diapers since I was in diapers when I was little. I never wanted to leave them behind. I had a babysitter who told me when I was older that I wanted to keep my diapers.

Instead of a teddy bear, I had diapers. I've kept them as a security blanket all these years later.

Reactions: diaperkool, Freddie07601, littlemoosey and 1 other person
nanas04 said:
That’s literally so cute, thanks for sharing your experience!
you are welcome

Reactions: nanas04
Back