Favourite hiding place

immp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Did you ever hide wet or dirty underwear to avoid the embarrassment of getting caught and/or punished? What were your usual hiding places, were they ever discovered and if so, by whom?

I sometimes folded them in such a way that nothing showed and put them in the laundry basket. Other times, I hid them behind furniture, under the mattress, behind or under drawers or even threw them away. Punishment was usually more severe if they were discovered than if I simply admitted having an accident.

Reactions: EcoIncon and Neroforte
Sure I did hide it! Normally tried to get rid of throwing it outside in the outdoor container, but sometimes I couldn’t and hid it inside being caught several times, most of them by the house cleaning employee who usually covered me knowing how embarrassing it is. Other times by the building janitor (whom did not cover me the jerk🤣)

Reactions: EcoIncon and Neroforte
yeah... As a teen I really didn't tell anyone about my occasional leaks... even my mom... I was small enough to wear baby diapers I modified by hand by extending the waistbands. I would throw them in my garbage, tie them up and take them out to the bin. Evidently, my mom was going through the trash looking for something and found a used diaper... My brother and his friends were down playing video games and my mom walked in and asked me to leave to talk to her. I gave her a somewhat rude answer... She announced to everyone "I just wanted to talk to you about the used diaper I found in your trash"... I was, needless to say, mortified and left the room to talk to her about it.

When I was a kid, my bedroom was the attic of my parents' house so I would hide my diapers under the insulation. This worked for years until the day my mom searched my room, probably looking for drugs. That was one terrible day.

dogboy said:
When I was a kid, my bedroom was the attic of my parents' house so I would hide my diapers under the insulation. This worked for years until the day my mom searched my room, probably looking for drugs. That was one terrible day.
Was she relieved to find diapers instead of drugs? Or did she think it was a super-sophisticated way of hiding white powdery stuff?

immp said:
Did you ever hide wet or dirty underwear to avoid the embarrassment of getting caught and/or punished? What were your usual hiding places, were they ever discovered and if so, by whom?
Yes, I did hide my underwear a lot especially when I got a bit older. I would hide them in the bottom drawer of my dresser, in my closet and in the toy containers under my bed.

Unfortunately, this was discovered several times. I can well remember my heart sinking and the sudden rush of anxiety when I got home from school and my mom said she'd been in my room.

immp said:

I sometimes folded them in such a way that nothing showed and put them in the laundry basket. Other times, I hid them behind furniture, under the mattress, behind or under drawers or even threw them away. Punishment was usually more severe if they were discovered than if I simply admitted having an accident.
Omg I did this all the time and ended up being being punished in some way.
When they would find out how many accidents I was having I would end up back in diapers. Eventually the pack would run out and I would wear underwear again. Try and hide it for as long as possible then repeat the whole process.

I used to hid my diapers now they are opened and put visible in my closet in my self so my staff and I know exactly how many I have left

Back