Favourite furry comics/stories

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
There are many comics out there but my old favourite one is “TwoKinds”.
It is the original comic that melted me away into feeling like I was a ’furry’ which also slightly put me into little space.
Although it doesn’t release as many chapters as it used to it’s still a lovely story and art style to me.
My newest favourite is “Shine” by “BabyStar” on furaffinity because it’s so unique in its story and has a lot of depth to the abdl community.

If you want simple and fun you can look up stupidfox (one word). I've also had some enjoyment with Housepets! and Slightly Damned.
There's also Curtailed which is a mix between blog and gag-a-day, but has been on hiatus.
I've also found the whiteboard which has given me a few laughs, but not as much as the others.

I think my current favorite webcomic is probably Freefall, a long-runner with a huge archive that offers a mix of alien/robot/not human/weird human/definitely human perspectives and fun gags.

I'm sure I'll remember more as time goes by.

Reactions: IcyBlue and perlFerret
I recently made a post here on adisc about one of mine, it's a babyfur one called Youthful Bliss.

Last edited:
Reactions: geniosoy
I like ruu the panda

And love "Omaha the cat dancer" I have a few hard cover additions signed by the artist 😁

Reactions: IcyBlue
7-1.jpg

Reactions: mistykitty and IcyBlue
For me, it 'Shine' by BabyStar. I love it for a multitude of reasons.

The biggest reason is that it feels realistic in it's environment and storytelling. I love reading ABDL stories but it's very hard to get 'in-to-it' for a fair majority of them. Most ABDL stories feel like they either take place in a world where magic is an actual thing or some hyper advanced society. Shine on the other hand makes the story feel grounded in the world, and doesnt need to use the excuse of magic or tech to bring forth the plot

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, perlFerret and IcyBlue
Wanted to clarify just in case of any confusion, my statement above meant one of my favorites I read not one that I wrote. I've done some stuff on wattpad in the past but I haven't written anything for a while.

IcyBlue said:
There are many comics out there but my old favourite one is “TwoKinds”.
It is the original comic that melted me away into feeling like I was a ’furry’ which also slightly put me into little space.
Although it doesn’t release as many chapters as it used to it’s still a lovely story and art style to me.
My newest favourite is “Shine” by “BabyStar” on furaffinity because it’s so unique in its story and has a lot of depth to the abdl community.
TwoKinds is a favorite. Like I said in another post... Natani is my favorite character.

Definitely check out Circles. It’s a queer slice of life comic from the early 2000s and it’s incredible. I don’t know if it’s available online but it’s 100% worth the hassle to get a physical copy.

Reactions: HappyPixels
I second reading Circles.

Another one I enjoyed is called Unnatural. It was nice seeing a comic with a pig protagonist which is something you don't get often. Check it out if you're into stories about forbidden love, cults, and pet dinosaurs.

Chatzoe said:
For me, it 'Shine' by BabyStar. I love it for a multitude of reasons.

The biggest reason is that it feels realistic in it's environment and storytelling. I love reading ABDL stories but it's very hard to get 'in-to-it' for a fair majority of them. Most ABDL stories feel like they either take place in a world where magic is an actual thing or some hyper advanced society. Shine on the other hand makes the story feel grounded in the world, and doesnt need to use the excuse of magic or tech to bring forth the plot

OMG yes! Shine is the reason I came out of the lurker shadows and went to CAPcon this year! 🥰

Talk about living vicariously through Star going to Flare's party. I experienced the same tummy butterflies and tummy somersaults as the character did just reading along. And daydreamed constantly about experiencing something like that until I went feet to the fire and registered for CAPcon. It's so good!

Last edited:
Back