favorite wipes?

UrgentWees said:
I’m a sucker for store brand cheap ones, but they were out recently so I bought some Huggies ones that had coconut oil in them. Way better than what I’m used to and have to use 1/2 the number of wipes to feel clean.
I'm gonna get them! Thankies UrgentWees!

Reactions: UrgentWees
WoollyAndJoshy said:
Pampers Baby Fresh… I’d rather use something fragranced as it’s probably better to smell of something else rather than whatever was in my nappy!

I tend to like very moist and fragranced wipes. I don’t like the Huggies ones and the Tesco ones fall apart.
Um huM, smellies get cleaned with the right stuffs!

Rite Aid used to have Tugaboos stuff. I still use their powder, it smells so baby good! Wish they had wipes that smelled like this.

Attachments

• Tugaboos Powder.jpg
    Tugaboos Powder.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
I use the kirkland baby wipes

I only use northshore wipes just because it's convenient to order them with my usual northshore supreme orders...which is roughly every 2 months, give or take a week. They're nothing special, but they get the job done.

Chimera said:
I only use northshore wipes just because it's convenient to order them with my usual northshore supreme orders...which is roughly every 2 months, give or take a week. They're nothing special, but they get the job done.
Thanks for your response, Chimera. But next time you're out, treat yourself to something different! Here, meaning I guess Pampers Baby Fresh wipes. (I call them them wipees cause it's cuter!) They're like a couple of bucks more and they might add some happiness to your day. :)

Reactions: WoollyAndJoshy
WoollyAndJoshy said:
Pampers Baby Fresh… I’d rather use something fragranced as it’s probably better to smell of something else rather than whatever was in my nappy!

I tend to like very moist and fragranced wipes. I don’t like the Huggies ones and the Tesco ones fall apart.
I should add I totally insist on having branded products for certain things… my wipees is one of about 5 things.

Reactions: MiddleJacob
I like the NorthShore wipes! I usually get a sample pack when I put in my diaper orders, but this time I finally ordered a bigger pack this time lol my order should arrive tomorrow and I’m so excited lol I really like the clean scent of their wipes and that you can get them in the extra large size! Baby wipes are nice too, but I use soooo many of them because they’re so much smaller :/ I do keep a pack of baby wipes in my backpack for when I want to wipe off my hands when I go out to eat though lol

Also, Kroger sells packs of extra large wipes that have a nice scent too! I think it’s a pack of 48 or so and normally around $3 at the Kroger near me- I used to buy those a lot, but again, decided to finally buy a pack of NorthShores lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: faeria and JulestheFloof
I LOVE Kroger's comforts wipes - specifically the yellow pack that's their "clean" scent. Pampers changed their baby fresh scent recently and does not hit the right nostalgia for me that's the classic "baby powder" type smell. Kroger's wipes are also thicker and a better deal. I try to stock up on those when I can.

But Northshore's wipes are much bigger and great at really cleaning up during a diaper change. My partner and I go back and forth on what we use because we love both a lot.

Reactions: Deleted member 76595
I like the baby fresh scented Huggies wipes that have the teddy bears on them.

Reactions: KBoy and Deleted member 76595
I like the Gentle Steps baby wipes from DG.
I also like the Pampers Baby Clean wipes.

Last edited:
i love the pampers scent but the texture is idk for me i much preffer the huggies texture, unsure i have tried any adult ones that i had liked or explored much of those options

Reactions: JulestheFloof
I've been using Kandoo wipes for over about a decade. They're a little small, but they do the job quite well.

I got a sample of some Northshore wipes with my recent Megamax Airlock order. They were huge! I really loved them.

Pampers BAbysoft used to have a good babyish scent but now is like a clean linen type scent. It seems most all wipes now dont have the babyish scent anymore and seem to be tons of fragrance free type s now because of all the allergenic babies born nowadays.

12srepaid said:
I like the Gentle Steps baby wipes from DG.
I also like the Pampers Baby Clean wipes.
I like the Pampers Fresh Clean but it has to be those ones. No other Pampers wipes are good enough. Only certain shops (including Morrisons, Savers, Boots and Wilko (RIP)) actually sell them.

I know I definitely don’t like Tesco, Huggies or Sainsbury’s wipes.

A second best is Boots own label ones. They aren’t as moist and the scent is different but they are sort of similar.

The main thing I like with the Pampers ones is they do make we feel clean and the pee smell actually goes and gets cleaned off. Too many wipes it just doesn’t go…

Back