favorite wipes?

faeria

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
what wipes do you currently use / would recommend ?

They're a bit pricey, but the Northshore wipers are high quality and I swear by them

Reactions: JulestheFloof, babyamelia, babylilygirl and 4 others
When buying wipes I tend to go with Pampers sensitive but only for convenience when out and about for a while. I prefer reusable wipes.

My own wipes are small (like 4"-5" squares) of Terry cloth a bit like mini flannels that I soak in my on mix of warm water with a nourishing soap, coconut oil and essential oils (like lavender and tea tree) then drain to store for a few days. Smells great, cleans better then disposables and keeps the skin soft and moisturised.

• Wow
Reactions: AttilaThePun and faeria
I use Tena wipes, but any adult XL sized wipes are good, especially ones that promote skin health.

Reactions: LifeGoesOn223 and faeria
Are there any wipes that are truly flushable? I've heard that they all can clog your plumbing and septic systems. Even the ones that claim to be safe to flush aren't.

Reactions: DiaperLifer, AttilaThePun and faeria
Huggies Aloe Vera 😍

Reactions: faeria
KitsBunny said:
Are there any wipes that are truly flushable? I've heard that they all can clog your plumbing and septic systems. Even the ones that claim to be safe to flush aren't.
In a word - no

Manifactuers claim they are but every other single organisation say they are not.

Last edited:
Reactions: ruach, AttilaThePun and faeria
I use pampers multi use wipes 99% of the time I also have northshore wipes on hand

The best thing about wipes is the smell...

Reactions: meretrix, DBabygirl2, Dry247 and 1 other person
I wouldn’t flush those wipes , I leave mind in the diaper then roll up and bag.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, FudgedInLuvs, faeria and 1 other person
These are the wipes I use daily and have for years s-l400-1.jpg

Reactions: DiaperSWAG and faeria
Pampers Swipers were the best, but they were discontinued about 5 years ago. Their new ones are awful.

Now I use Huggies One & Done.

Reactions: Ashton84 and faeria
I use the Huggies Simply Clean. They are fragrance free and work for me.

And I concur with @star - do not flush any wipes.

Reactions: star and faeria
the ones that say FLUSHABLE; PLUMBER APPROVED and all that-aren’t flushable?? i’ve been using them forever and never had an issue once! they tear easily in my hand and seem to fall apart at the same rate as regular toilet paper, even. the only issue i’ve ever seen with wipes in plumbing was when my ex had a habit of flushing regular baby wipes that say DONT FLUSH on the packaging, our apartment complex sent out an email about wipes clogging. but the flushable kind have never done any harm to any of my pipes. maybe that’s more of a sign my city’s systems are good than anything.

Reactions: AttilaThePun and faeria
NorthShore adult wipes are fantastic.

Reactions: geka, utefan and faeria
Llayden said:
NorthShore adult wipes are fantastic.
I bought north shore wipes once, they smelled slightly fermented. I usually get Assurance wipes from Walmart. I was wondering about the scent of the wipes you referenced on Amazon. Thanks.

rothpirate said:
What kind of scent do these Wipes from Amazon have?
kind of neutral ,there is a smell but not harsh or anything. I never notice it.

Reactions: faeria and rothpirate
Pampers wipes all the way.

Reactions: AndyPandy
Back