Favorite white diaper?

My favorite white diaper is the MegaMax Airlock! It is a cloth-backed disposable, I know not many people are fans of those, but I sure am! <3 The "fabric" feels a lot more comfortable against my skin and the absorbency is great! I can wear one at work and for several hours after my shift and not worry about leaking! Or "sweating" on the outside of the diaper! I've heard a lot of people have that issue with the cloth-backed, but I've never experienced it with these. I do like to change every 5-6 hours though usually, maybe that's why? Also, I haven't noticed them releasing any super strong pee smells or anything, I only noticed that happen once and I probably wasn't properly hydrated that day because it hasn't happened since. Idk lol buuuuut I really like these diapers! :D

DLlurker said:
Tell me if you have a favorite white diaper. What brand? How’s the absorbency?
For years, I have enjoyed Abena L4 white diapers. Recently I purchased the InControl white diaper and I am thoroughly enjoying them. The absorption is great and the fit is as well. I do also like bambino white diapers as well.

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude
Trest and Megamax :)

Reactions: Subtlerustle
binkyyybunnyyy said:
My favorite white diaper is the MegaMax Airlock! It is a cloth-backed disposable, I know not many people are fans of those, but I sure am! <3 The "fabric" feels a lot more comfortable against my skin and the absorbency is great! I can wear one at work and for several hours after my shift and not worry about leaking! Or "sweating" on the outside of the diaper! I've heard a lot of people have that issue with the cloth-backed, but I've never experienced it with these. I do like to change every 5-6 hours though usually, maybe that's why? Also, I haven't noticed them releasing any super strong pee smells or anything, I only noticed that happen once and I probably wasn't properly hydrated that day because it hasn't happened since. Idk lol buuuuut I really like these diapers! :D
I agree, the Airlock's are fantastic and super quiet.

Lumos said:
I agree, the Airlock's are fantastic and super quiet.
They really are!! :D

BetterDry.

I was a baby before printed diapers. I like printed diapers, but I usually keep about 3/5 of my stash with printed diapers and 2/5 white diapers.

Printed diapers and white diapers hit different. Some days I prefer one, other days the other.

• Love
Reactions: Subtlerustle
My go-to was the MegaMax, but since the Sunkiss Masterpiece is cheaper and easier to get, I've been using those. I've also become a huge fan of the InControl Elite Hybrid. Trest's are amazing, but very expensive and are only worn in certain situations. I'm interested in trying the Str8ups, which I have heard great things about. Always fun to try new products :)

Reactions: theancientmariner
diapsm247 said:
My go-to was the MegaMax, but since the Sunkiss Masterpiece is cheaper and easier to get, I've been using those. I've also become a huge fan of the InControl Elite Hybrid. Trest's are amazing, but very expensive and are only worn in certain situations. I'm interested in trying the Str8ups, which I have heard great things about. Always fun to try new products :)
I use Str8up regularly an awesome product I’d say it’s extremely similar to Trest

diaperdude said:
I’ve not really been a fan of white diapers because they don’t look manly enough….however I ordered a case of the incontol BeDry elite care white diapers and fell in love with them. They say the capacity is 10000ml but all I know is they wick fantastic and they are super comfortable. I guess the white diapers are not going to matter to me anymore. lol
Had to laugh at your comment that a white adult diaper didn’t look “manly enough” 🤣🤣🤣

I really like Tykables Tighty Whities. Everything is perfect about them, except the name!

I'm a big fan of hook and loop tapes.

DLlurker said:
Tell me if you have a favorite white diaper. What brand? How’s the absorbency?
I've just finished a pack of Plain and Simple V2 (6000ml) from Dotty Diaper. Worn with plastic pants under jeans works very well.

diapsm247 said:
Love the Str8ups. Got 2 cases of them, and they all performed well. See for yourself.

AlwaysInDiapers said:
For years, I have enjoyed Abena L4 white diapers. Recently I purchased the InControl white diaper and I am thoroughly enjoying them. The absorption is great and the fit is as well. I do also like bambino white diapers as well.
love seeing you in suntan pantyhose and tight diaper on underneath,The tighter, the more i accidently wet.

Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers
Megamax. I stopped buying Megamax because of how expensive they are and have gotten, but wear them when I go to certain events that will prevent me changing. I wore one this weekend after about a year of wearing one and they are very comfortable and hold up well.

I switch between Megamax and Rearz diapers. Megamax is probably my favorite to wear, especially during the day. They are snug and soft and hold alot.

The new Incontrol bedry line are very good I think. The plastic is one of the better feeling plastics and they seem to wick and absorb well too.
Tykables tighty whitey, great option
Trest, wonderful but expensive
Megamax, always a good option and the airlock I also agree are good even though I don’t typically like cloth like backing. The adhesive tapes on a cloth like diaper are unique as well.
NRUstr8up, similar to trest and Tykables
LFB ABDry, pretty comfy less capacity than some of the others above, but still plenty

Megamax was definitely my go-to. I did switch to using incontrol elite and was really impressed with them. Had a few cases that I went through which became my go-to daytime diaper. I know they recently upgraded but I haven't tried the newest version.

Back