Favorite white diaper?

DLlurker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tell me if you have a favorite white diaper. What brand? How’s the absorbency?

Reactions: AlwaysInDiapers, Bigguydl, Edgewater and 1 other person
Probably the MegaMax. I usually buy the pink version, but if I want a plain white diaper, that's what I would buy.

Reactions: jk1898, Edgewater, anton and 3 others
Gwendolyn said:
Probably the MegaMax. I usually buy the pink version, but if I want a plain white diaper, that's what I would buy.
That’s what I am wearing now. I really like it.

Reactions: Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
NRU Str8up, holds a ton!

Reactions: Andy86, moorey, Edgewater and 2 others
Forced said:
NRU Str8up, holds a ton!
Thanks for the recommendation!

My vintage 'Pampers' are InControl Elite diapers. I love, love, love 'em! 🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: Davvyboy, SofiaInPampers, Sidewinder and 6 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
My vintage 'Pampers' are InControl Elite diapers. I love, love, love 'em! 🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰
Thanks, BobbiSueEllen!

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
bianco ultra stretch by bambino is pretty great, though I also really like mega max.

My Abena M4 plastic backed diapers if not the mega max.

Reactions: Diaperpee8, Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
I use cloth diapers, so I like the Milkie white vinyl Pullon's.

Reactions: Edgewater
ABU simple ultra. Love the cut and plastic.

Reactions: Davvyboy, moorey, Edgewater and 2 others
Subtlerustle said:
ABU simple ultra. Love the cut and plastic.
Also would have to go with the ABU simple ultra holds ton

MegaMax was my long-time go to, but lately I’ve been enjoying Tena Slip Ultimate and Maxi. Plastic backed, not too thick to be able to wear unobtrusively with baggy jeans, but thick enough to really feel padded while wearing them, and good absorbency to handle several wettings before they leak. Even though the design isn’t the same as the plastic backed diapers I remember from the 80s, they give me a similar feeling when I wear them now and are quite nostalgic.

Reactions: espectro, SydDLBoi, Constantlydamp and 1 other person
My favorite was Cofidry 24 7....but they stopped making those So its the Bambino Biancos ghese days. I love a nice thick white plastic diaper with out all the lines , words , and wetness indicators. The BAmbinos also look very appealing on me, not too big or bulky looking.

Reactions: cakdl, abdilly, SofiaInPampers and 3 others
Best all white diaper IMO is the Trest Elites. All white no markings.

Reactions: Davvyboy, SofiaInPampers and Edgewater
MikeDJ said:
My favorite was Cofidry 24 7....but they stopped making those So its the Bambino Biancos ghese days. I love a nice thick white plastic diaper with out all the lines , words , and wetness indicators. The BAmbinos also look very appealing on me, not too big or bulky looking.
So sad about the Dry 247s. You never know how precious something is until it's gone.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, Edgewater and anton
Megamax but I am going to try the Sunkiss masterpiece as soon as it arrives.

Reactions: jk1898 and Edgewater
BetterDry before the changes, but nowadays, the Attends Premier. It's too soft and absorbent not to love, even if it really is strictly an overnight diaper.

For all around use, Prevail Per-fit. Not for absorbency, but because they are cheap and no matter the position or flow, will always reliably handle one full wetting without a leak.

Reactions: BigAl2
Love my plain white thick, fluffy, comfy Rearz🙃😜

Reactions: Edgewater
I’ve not really been a fan of white diapers because they don’t look manly enough….however I ordered a case of the incontol BeDry elite care white diapers and fell in love with them. They say the capacity is 10000ml but all I know is they wick fantastic and they are super comfortable. I guess the white diapers are not going to matter to me anymore. lol

• Thinking
Reactions: theancientmariner and Edgewater
Back