Favorite Ways of Using your Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey not my favourite use - but a decent size plastic backed diaper makes a real good rain hat if you're ever caught in a storm 😂

SiriusPup said:
Hey not my favourite use - but a decent size plastic backed diaper makes a real good rain hat if you're ever caught in a storm ��

This sounds good, I'll try it right at the next rainstorm!

...xD

I do not enjoy being diapered and wetting myself whenever the need arises. In the past would only be diapered when going out. That was several years ago now. Have five that are my absolute favorite and some are simulacra to yours.
1. Waking up in bed and lying on my back wetting and then going back to sleep.
2. Wearing cloth diapers most of the time I have a number of pretty diaper covers to choose from. Being home all day in a covered diaper and usually a tunic top. Wetting as I do my chores.
3. In the morning having lots of coffee while at the computer and saturating my diaper.
4. Holding it in as best I can while shopping and then letting it go while on the check out line. It brings back memories of the past when such things would happen and I was not diapered.
5. Wetting while driving.

I was thinking about starting a new thread similar to this one. Since this thread covers the topic I wanted to start, I decided to just post here first. I have specific routines that I have developed over the past months now that I am wearing more and wearing real adult diapers. Some of them tie into the OP's list. I do enjoy the following from the master list:

1. Wear a dry diapers to bed. Wake up at the middle of the night. Wet it while lying on my back and in other different positions. Then go to sleep in the wet diaper.

2. Wet a diaper completely and sit on it. Then wet again.

4. Wet a little bit every 10-15 minutes for the whole day.

5. Drink lots of water and hold until I'm desperate. Keep myself busy with the computer and let it burst out automatically.

So for me, I like to use my diapers to the max each time. I am not IC so I don't have to wear but when I do it is with a goal of complete usage. So I want to wet at least twice and mess before clean up. This often means putting on a fresh diaper before bedtime (see #1) and then taking it easy in the morning (see#4) then I usually need to get ready for work and then finish the job with a nice mess.

Do you have routines like this? Does anyone else have a desire to use their diapers to the max?

I usually just go heavy on fluid intake to get as much use out of my diaper as possible before it either leaks or gets too uncomfortable to keep on. Though sometimes this means I feel like I'm cutting the diaper short- the review on this site for Rearz Safaris has them lasting 12 hours before needing to be changed, but the most I get out of most premium diapers is 3.

Every now and then I wear a diaper in the shower, though. Its pretty fun to just absolutely saturate one. Just did this with one of my LittlePawz- its pretty ridiculous how much they swell up when you do that. I'm genuinely surprised the tapes held.

Well I don't just change out of a dry diaper for no reason. Being incontinent I do use my diapers as much as they can hold, but within reason and seldom ever to their max.

I always try to change right before I think they will leak. This might mean an hour early if I'm going to run an errand, or even four hours early if I'm going to bed but only moderately wet.

Either way, when I change they are almost never completely soaked, usually more like half or two-thirds soaked since this is when the chance for leaks goes up too high.

Like most others I love the feel of a soaking wet diaper. Day or night I will urinate on my back and try to saturate the diaper as high in the back as I can. I usually wear flannel lined plastic pants over my disposables to avoid accidents. I use waterproof bed pads to protect my bedding at night since I like to really soak my diapers. At night I like to wet just before I go to sleep and then drink water periodically all night. During the day I like to stay busy around the house and once again drink copious amounts of fluid so I pee frequently until the diaper weighs several pounds.

Im in them 24/7 but when i'm feeling giddy, go and get yourself a bottle of baby oil gel and dump the whole thing down the front and back of your diaper. Makes for an interesting time.

I usually wear a diaper for around 12 hours ( put it before I go to sleep ) or till it becomes full and if a pee comes when I sleep I just let it go and back to sleep instantly after that . because my mom doesn't know I do it when she's working the day after the night like this I stay in bed till she go to work , I have a very different working schedule than her ( work in a restaurant so not the usual 8am to 4pm ) and I wear it once a week . the price of diapers is a kind of expensive .

Last edited:
1. wear a diaper all day and night
2. wear only a diaper and plastic pants when home.
3. walk outside wearing only a diaper and a onezie
4. go through a drive through (bank, fast food etc.) wearing only a diaper, plastic pants and a onezie
5. sunbathe in a secluded area wearing only a diaper

alwayz said:
sunbathe in a secluded area wearing only a diaper

Sounds hot 'n sweaty

I put a nappie on when I sleep

1) wear to bed either dry or wet.
2) wear until it leaks
3) wear to the pub or club. involves drinking so you will have rapid wets in short succession of time
4) wet while sitting and watching it fill
5) wear nothing but a nappy and t all day around the house, that includes going out the front and backyard in your nappy
6) taking castor oil and not knowing when you will go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back