Favorite Vintage Pampers?

For me the last as just like the design. As a baby was not in disposables and terry nappies so wished we had disposables! Was later in disposables but not certain of brands but love pampers n can just about fit size 8 😊

I love the Pampers Baby Dry from the late 90s and Cruisers from the early 2010s.

70sPampers said:
Hmmm... that's interesting also. Yes, the green was always special because they didn't seem to stock it in every supermarket for some reason. Even today as an adult, it is my second favorite Pampers size right behind the purple box toddlers.

I was not referring to a green and gold box when I mentioned wearing the green ones as a baby. Here are the green boxed Pampers that I wore way back then:

View attachment 66650View attachment 66651View attachment 66652View attachment 66653View attachment 66654View attachment 66655
Pampers Maxi Plus.jpgPampers Maxi Plus 2.jpg
Pampers Maxi Plus 3.jpg

Cavvet8993 said:
My favorite Pampers were the ones I wore from the early to mid 70's. The first Pampers I wore still used diaper pins and required plastic backed at bedtime. When I was a little over 2 years old they started using the tapes and were way more absorbent. When I outgrew the Pampers toddler sized diapers they came out with new Pampers for kids who weren't potty trained yet. I wore Pampers till age 7 and they fit me really good even though I weighed over 40 pounds.
Yup! These vintage Pampers from the 70s are da' bomb! Wore them as a baby and I'm still wearing and playing with them over 50 years later!!

Diapers39 - Copy.jpgDiapers67 - Copy.jpgPampers Blue154.jpgPampers Green15.jpgPampers Purple33.jpgPampers Red61.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Pampers4Ever, borntoroam2, jmanyo12 and 3 others
It's the smell of the late 70's early 80's pampers for me. My God it's intoxicating!

• Love
Reactions: Pampers4Ever and 70sPampers
subietodd said:
It's the smell of the late 70's early 80's pampers for me. My God it's intoxicating!
I am right there with you!!! I am a DL who is mostly just a DF (diaper fetishist) with an addiction to the kind of plastic found ONLY on those 70s style Pampers and generic diapers which featured diamond-embossed texture/detailing in the plastics (like you can make out in the high-res photos I just posted).

But right up there next to my addiction to the plastic itself, is the perfume used in those 70s to 80s vintage Pampers and Luvs diapers. Many others on this forum have expressed a LOVE for that heavenly diaper scent of yesteryear as well.

My degree in psychology has taught me that scent is one of the strongest imprinting mechanisms that exists for humans. Since that diaper scent is linked to the diapers we wore as babies for the first few years of our life, it is no wonder that, now as adults, many, many ABDLs are also addicted to that out-of-this-world diaper smell.

Reactions: iluvdiapers89, jmanyo12 and (deleted member)
You say that, but as an infant I was in cloth and Gerber plastic pants. Not sure when I first smelled that smell, though. I've vague memories of smelling it in preschool, so like three or four years old at the time. At that time, however, I knew that that smell was pampers, so I must have been exposed to it prior.

70sPampers said:
I am right there with you!!! I am a DL who is mostly just a DF (diaper fetishist) with an addiction to the kind of plastic found ONLY on those 70s style Pampers and generic diapers which featured diamond-embossed texture/detailing in the plastics (like you can make out in the high-res photos I just posted).

But right up there next to my addiction to the plastic itself, is the perfume used in those 70s to 80s vintage Pampers and Luvs diapers. Many others on this forum have expressed a LOVE for that heavenly diaper scent of yesteryear as well.

My degree in psychology has taught me that scent is one of the strongest imprinting mechanisms that exists for humans. Since that diaper scent is linked to the diapers we wore as babies for the first few years of our life, it is no wonder that, now as adults, many, many ABDLs are also addicted to that out-of-this-world diaper smell.
The textured plastic on these diapers is very erotic and feels good on the skin!

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers and Deleted member 56273
  • Love
Reactions: Sidewinder, Deleted member 56273 and 70sPampers
as an early zoomer i dont remember the plastic backed pampers that much as i was just born when i would have been put in them

i remember how the smooth plastic felt but i dont remember the prints (if they were even pampers at all)

the 2nd gen pampers from the 90s seen here i do remember as around 1999-2000ish i was put in these diapers when my sister and her ex boyfriend was babysitting me (i mostly wore cloth backed huggies ultratrim from around that same time so it was a breath of fresh air from the huggies i usually wore), i vivdly remember that day because my parents were at the bar and my sister drove me around in her car to sleep while listening better off alone on the old energy 108 and then the next morning i was put into the first cloth backed pampers i just mentioned and we watched digimon and transformers rid on fox kids before picking up my parents from the bar and waiting for them and it was the first time i ever saw anime aside from one of the bootleg toys i had which was a one of those viewfinders that had a random anime on it

i dont remember the pampers from 2003 as i was mostly in off brand diapers (life brand) until i was in kindergarden because my parents toilet trained me but didn't want to spend lots of money on good diapers i was only taken out of diapers because my schools dress code didn't allow diapers (this was 2003-2004)

i do remember the 2006 baby dry as it was the first time i saw an all over print on a diaper and i thought they looked adorable and i would steal them from the paediatrician and would try to fit in them (if they had size 7s back in 2005 when they came out i probably would have wore them and even wet them but instead i put them on my stuffed animals and filled these diapers with water to simulate pee

the 2009-2012 baby drys i do remember as well as i stole them from my moms friends car and because i was 12 and they were size 7s they did fit me and i did wet them but they felt very nasty and watery when wet (if they had abdl diapers aside from goodnites back then then it would have been a pleasant nostalgic experience) but in this case it was nasty which sucked cause it was the last 2 tape diaper that i actually fit in that wasn't a medical diaper "yet" i really want to try abus 2 tape diapers though especially the bunny hopps

the 2007 pampers cruisers i do remember as my nephew who is 15 now wore these when he was a baby

i never seen the 2009 cruisers in public but i did see various abdl wetting videos on dprtube and illegal age restricted uploads on youtube from around that time even when i was underage

and the 2011 pampers cruisers i do remember from pamperchus older videos before he became freaky and thought chuck e cheese was his kid
but this was back when pamperchu was still cool
like the previous pampers i never saw them in public outside of seeing very young kids wear them (its rare to see older kids around my age at the time wearing baby diapers as they mostly switched to goodnites which are not real diapers imo and small size abdl diapers that could fit a teen were a distant dream back then)

Last edited:
jmanyo12 said:
The textured plastic on these diapers is very erotic and feels good on the skin!
True, indeed!

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers
BabyTweetyBird said:
That crinkle came from the highly textured "rubberized" plastic, the folded pleats between the legs make the sposie looking so thick and bulky.
Do they make an adult size fan fold now a days

• Sad
  • Thinking
  • Angry
Reactions: 70sPampers, Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
dprmnphx said:
Do they make an adult size fan fold now a days

They don't.

The machinery required to make the old-school pleated design has been retired many years ago, P&G has closed the Northern Lower facility (Cheboygan, Michigan) in the late 1980s.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 70sPampers and BobbiSueEllen
BabyTweetyBird said:
They don't.

The machinery required to make the old-school pleated design has been retired many years ago, P&G has closed the Northern Lower facility (Cheboygan, Michigan) in the late 1980s.
Bummer I would have liked to try them

Reactions: 70sPampers, Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
But they do make bed wetter pads, that are about the same size over all. and it would be a simple matter to make a bed wetting pad
with a much thicker pad and configure it as a fan fold design. But who is going to do it?

Reactions: 70sPampers and BobbiSueEllen
ArchtopK said:
But they do make bed wetter pads, that are about the same size over all. and it would be a simple matter to make a bed wetting pad
with a much thicker pad and configure it as a fan fold design. But who is going to do it?
True then deal with leaks also

Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
ArchtopK said:

I've seen some cheap medical-style diapers that are basically a disposable pad fan-folded with four adhesive tapes added. Sadly they were nothing like the diapers we're talking about because they were so thin.

un-fly-m ex-fb.jpg

un-fly-m ex-fld.jpg

un-fly-m in-w.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273, BobbiSueEllen and Sidewinder
WillFord384 said:
I've seen some cheap medical-style diapers that are basically a disposable pad fan-folded with four adhesive tapes added. Sadly they were nothing like the diapers we're talking about because they were so thin.

View attachment 70048

View attachment 70049

View attachment 70050
I’ve seen them to, but their are some know-it-alls on this site that keep talking about old machines being retired and set would be to costly and bla bla bla.
I don’t see why they can’t make them thicker.
Nice post👍

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Twee said:
I’ve seen them to, but their are some know-it-alls on this site that keep talking about old machines being retired and set would be to costly and bla bla bla.
I don’t see why they can’t make them thicker.
Nice post👍
I dont even know where to start looking but if my memory serves me correctly about 5 years ago there were posts of a retired diaper machine used to make European pampers that was broken down and set up to make adult diapers, unfortunately that company went out of business and not much was mentioned about it since.

• Thinking
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
pampers4U said:
I dont even know where to start looking but if my memory serves me correctly about 5 years ago there were posts of a retired diaper machine used to make European pampers that was broken down and set up to make adult diapers, unfortunately that company went out of business and not much was mentioned about it since.
Bambino used to sell them but they were paper thin and huge as hell.

Back