Favorite toy?

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
What is your favorite toy to play with as your little self? I love blocks myself and my cuddly Elmo

My baby doll ,my baby keys and my Elmo raddle

I love my stuffed animals. I like talking to them and taking them to the park to go on adventures. I have a new friend who doesn't know about my AB side, but who loves and plays with plushies too, and we play with them together over video chat. I just got a new teddy bear today named Mickey, he's cuddling with me right now and is super soft.

Reactions: DisneyDaddy99
I just got one of those big plush sharks from Ikea and he is so fluffy and soft and huge, I sleep with him every night, his name is Yoko and he's the best :3

Last edited:
I've had a big pillow-sized stuffed piggie I've slept with my entire life. All toys are secondary to him. 😁

I like to play with my train set.

siysiy said:
I like to play with my train set.

Trains are always fun :)

Brio, that wooden train set that was made in Sweden (though, like everything, I think it’s now made in China). I still have the massive set I built up.

Reactions: MeDisneyBaby and NooNoo
My duplo blocks, my train set, my stuffies (especially my bedtime bear Carebear and Teddy Ruxpin)

Last edited:
onecho said:
Brio, that wooden train set that was made in Sweden (though, like everything, I think it’s now made in China). I still have the massive set I built up.
My wooden train set is being borrowed by a friend of mine and my late brother.

Reactions: onecho
Autiesaurus said:
I love my stuffed animals. I like talking to them and taking them to the park to go on adventures. I have a new friend who doesn't know about my AB side, but who loves and plays with plushies too, and we play with them together over video chat. I just got a new teddy bear today named Mickey, he's cuddling with me right now and is super soft.
I keep little plushie friends withing reach to calm and comfort me all during the day while awake.

Matchbox cars. I’m more of a toddler age in my rare moments of my “AB” side which is typically DL

Well, I recall lots of stuffed animals, and trains - but according to mom - that would be an old tube-style radio - apparently I use to love pulling all the tubes out, then putting them back in (it turns out that is part of how my parents noticed something was not quite right with my hands - managed to do it - it was a fairly large case, but just the way I would grab and place the tubes...)

I love to play cars, I have tons of Matchbox and Hot Wheels.

Reactions: nezquic66
I don't really know how to play with toys now that I'm a grown up (and kinda wish I could be taught how during a playdate) but the last toys I still liked playing with were my wooden blocks and hotwheels. I would build a tower and then knock it down with the cars (they were car bombs) I liked it when the towers still stood after some damage and imagined how liveable they would be during the construction and destruction phases of the game. I also liked puzzles but mostly drew or played imagination games until I transitioned to table top games.

Definately my dollshouse. Ive had it sinse I was a bio kid and its absolutely gorgeous. My mum did it up with real wallpaper and felt carpets. Second would be my baby born doll. I also have reborns but they I dont really use them in little space. They are more of a big space hobby

My Generation 1 My Little Ponies and my Pound Puppy Brownie are my favorites.

Reactions: Blathers
My stuffed animals, my foam bee stackers (They're just tiny little foam bee's that I like to build stuff with and make patterns and stuff), I have two toy cars, a toy dinosaur, a my little pet shop turtle (which is actually one of the only toys I have left from when I was a kid), and I like to draw up game boards to make my bee stackers have races or play games similar to "sorry", and which ever bee wins is claimed queen for the day and I carry that bee around in my pocket or in my hand. I also like to have tea parties with my stuffies, and the tea set is made out of paper that I colored and cut out myself. Each of my stuffies have their own tea cups and stir straws! These are just some of the random habits that I've developed in my little space time. I also have lots of fidget toys on hand at all times in and out of little space, my hands are always playing with something. But my favorite little space activity would have to be just playing pretend! I have a paper ghost that I made and hung from the ceiling, and a paper sword I made as well, the ghosts name is Kenny, and we're pirate faeries who steal treasure and have lots of adventures. Since moving in with my other half, Kenny is now taped to the wall, but playing pretend is still one of my biggest de-stressors.

My stuffies and my dolls

My gameboy advance. :p

but it needs a front light

Reactions: Blathers
Back