LittleRosey

Little Waddler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
What are you guys' fav songs right now? 🎶 Is there a reason its your fav (emotional connection or fun story)?

For the Littles, do you also have a fav song you like to listen to when you regress?

I'm curious! 🤭

My songs get replayed into the ground when I first discover I love them. I always go back and listen to all my favorites on a spotify playlist.

I have way too many to list, but I'll share some of the songs I have on current rotation:

Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High? - Arctic Monkeys
THE DEATH OF PEACE OF MIND - Bad Omens
Jesus Doesn't Love Me - Dragonette
my strange addiction - Billie Eilish

• Love
Reactions: babybenji and LittleRosey
JulestheFloof said:
My songs get replayed into the ground when I first discover I love them. I always go back and listen to all my favorites on a spotify playlist.

I have way too many to list, but I'll share some of the songs I have on current rotation:

Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High? - Arctic Monkeys
THE DEATH OF PEACE OF MIND - Bad Omens
Jesus Doesn't Love Me - Dragonette
my strange addiction - Billie Eilish
Me too!! But I force myself not to repeat them when I'm not wearing headphones because I've been told it's annoying when I do it 😓

I love THE DEATH OF PEACE OF MIND!! 🥰 I have a couple of Bad Omens and Billie Eilish songs on my playlist. Thank you for sharing, I'll have to check the other ones out.

• Love
Reactions: JulestheFloof
JulestheFloof said:
many to list, but I'll share some of the songs I have on current rotation:

LittleRosey said:
Me too!! But I force myself not to repeat them when I'm not wearing headphones because I've been told it's annoying when I do it 😓

I love THE DEATH OF PEACE OF MIND!! 🥰 I have a couple of Bad Omens and Billie Eilish songs on my playlist. Thank you for sharing, I'll have to check the other ones out.

OH SAME! I usually have my wireless earbuds or gaming headphones in, or I'm alone in the car when I listen to stuff on repeat. I get too embarrassed my partner/friends would judge me if they heard me listen to the same song five times 😬

Also YAY! I'm glad we found some similar songs we enjoy. What have you currently been listening to?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: geka and LittleRosey
JulestheFloof said:
OH SAME! I usually have my wireless earbuds or gaming headphones in, or I'm alone in the car when I listen to stuff on repeat. I get too embarrassed my partner/friends would judge me if they heard me listen to the same song five times 😬

Also YAY! I'm glad we found some similar songs we enjoy. What have you currently been listening to?
Ahhh I just did excited wiggles! Finding someone else that relates to this is so exciting even though it's so small. 😂😁

A few songs that I've had on repeat are:
For the Glory - All Good Things
Figure You Out - VOILA
Run Away To Mars - TALK
Fall Into Place - Couch

An all-time fav is Saturn by Sleeping At Last. It holds a very special place in my heart. Anything involving that song instantly hits me right in the feels. 🥹🥰

• Love
LittleRosey said:
Ahhh I just did excited wiggles! Finding someone else that relates to this is so exciting even though it's so small. 😂😁

A few songs that I've had on repeat are:
For the Glory - All Good Things
Figure You Out - VOILA
Run Away To Mars - TALK
Fall Into Place - Couch

An all-time fav is Saturn by Sleeping At Last. It holds a very special place in my heart. Anything involving that song instantly hits me right in the feels. 🥹🥰

Oh, Run Away To Mars IS SO GOOD. Goosebumps, every time!!

I will have to listen to some of these and report back.

I don't think I could EVER pick a single all-time favorite song, but if I had to narrow it down, it would definitely be tracks from The Weeknd:
The Hills, Montreal, One Right Now, and Gone are top tier for me.

• Love
Reactions: LittleRosey
While I do like some more mainstream stuff sunce I grew up with various rock and 2000s country, as a child at heart my favorite genre is kindie. With that, my current favorite song is "Flat Stanley" by SteveSongs. It's a current fave as I always liked the FS series when I was still in Elementary and had a library with those books and well, the song is catchy and fun. Fun fact, I discovered this song last night by looking on an old, and unfortunately dead fanblog of my favorite XM station Kids Place Live and seeing the 13 Under 13 lists from 2007-2014 as I wanted something new to add to my KPL playlist and plus, I was curious to see what they played back then anyways.

• Love
JulestheFloof said:
Oh, Run Away To Mars IS SO GOOD. Goosebumps, every time!!

I will have to listen to some of these and report back.

I don't think I could EVER pick a single all-time favorite song, but if I had to narrow it down, it would definitely be tracks from The Weeknd:
The Hills, Montreal, One Right Now, and Gone are top tier for me.
RIGHT!?! Solid music right there. 🥴

I just finished listening to the ones you listed and they're all really good! Jesus Doesn't Love Me is so catchy, that's going to be stuck in my head at work. 😝 Billie Eilish is always a solid bet, I have a couple of her albums in vinyl! And I had a feeling I had heart the Arctic Monkeys song before, I recognize it!

Casually adding these to the playlist. 🥰

• Love
BunnyPrincess said:
While I do like some more mainstream stuff sunce I grew up with various rock and 2000s country, as a child at heart my favorite genre is kindie. With that, my current favorite song is "Flat Stanley" by SteveSongs. It's a current fave as I always liked the FS series when I was still in Elementary and had a library with those books and well, the song is catchy and fun. Fun fact, I discovered this song last night by looking on an old, and unfortunately dead fanblog of my favorite XM station Kids Place Live and seeing the 13 Under 13 lists from 2007-2014 as I wanted something new to add to my KPL playlist and plus, I was curious to see what they played back then anyways.
I was also raised on various rock artists! My parents were very into classic rock. Things like Led Zeppelin, Queen, Guns n Roses, Aerosmith... all that good stuff! I do like that song though, it is catchy and fun!

I'm familiar with a lot of classic rock, even if not by name all the time. Early 2000s are ones I'm also familiar with. 😊

Reactions: babybenji and BunnyPrincess
LittleRosey said:
RIGHT!?! Solid music right there. 🥴

I just finished listening to the ones you listed and they're all really good! Jesus Doesn't Love Me is so catchy, that's going to be stuck in my head at work. 😝 Billie Eilish is always a solid bet, I have a couple of her albums in vinyl! And I had a feeling I had heart the Arctic Monkeys song before, I recognize it!

Casually adding these to the playlist. 🥰
Oh, I'm so glad you like them!

I just got done listening to your list and For the Glory is great, Fall Into Place is good, catchy too! But HOLY COW I'm obsessed with Figure You Out. That one goes straight on my list! Thanks for the recommendations! :love:

Last edited:
  • Love
JulestheFloof said:
Oh, I'm so glad you like them!

I just got done listening to your list and For the Glory is great, Fall Into Place is good, catchy too! But HOLY COW I'm obsessed with Figure You Out. That one goes straight on my list! Thanks for the recommendations! :love:
Aw yay, I'm so glad you like them too! The moment I heard Figure You Out, I was IN LOVE. But you're very welcome! Thank you for the recommendations as well! 🥰 It's great to know we share similar taste in music! If you're ever looking for some more recs, I've got lots more! :LOL:

UPDATE: I went thrift shopping on Friday and found this AMAZING Little Red Riding Hood CD and I am obsessed! So my current two favorites are "That's Why I Howl At The Moon" and "Home, Home On The Range" from this album although Flat Stanley is still on my top list.

Oh, and yes my grandparents who I was with got to listen to it all the way home haha

Attachments

• 20231008_193734.jpg
    20231008_193734.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • 20231008_194108.jpg
    20231008_194108.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: LittleRosey and babybenji
I am a diehard Scorpions fan. The first time I heard one of there songs I was in High School. The Zoo from Animal Magnetism is an unbelievable song. I went out and bought this cassette that day. Rudolph Schenker rhythm guitar Klaus Meine Volcals and Mathis Jabbs lead guitar have been the longest surviving members of the band. It is my bel Mathis Jabbs is the most underrated lead guitar in the history of the metal genre. I live and breath Scorpions having there entire library. There is 1 song that is my all time favorite it shows just our good Mathis is. It comes from a vary little played album called Pure Instinct the song You And I. I hope you like it

Scorpions - You And I (Official Video)

As far as my little side. I was born in 1966. In 1968 Crosby Stills & Nash released Southern Cross. I was 2 it was one of the most played songs on the AM dial. It's a fact that children grow accustomed to and become fans the songs there parents liked. When I regress this is the absolute joy of being little again. I hope you like this as well.

Crosby, Stills & Nash - Southern Cross

• Love
Reactions: LittleRosey and geka
BunnyPrincess said:
UPDATE: I went thrift shopping on Friday and found this AMAZING Little Red Riding Hood CD and I am obsessed! So my current two favorites are "That's Why I Howl At The Moon" and "Home, Home On The Range" from this album although Flat Stanley is still on my top list.

Oh, and yes my grandparents who I was with got to listen to it all the way home haha
Omg that looks so fun! Makes me want to go out and just buy CDs from my childhood, haha! Think I'd enjoy listening to it when relaxing. Hope you enjoyed the ride with your grandparents! ;)

• Love
Reactions: BunnyPrincess
Last Unicorn

I find myself going back and forth between greenday, twenty one pilots, passenger, of monsters and men, and Elton John/Billy Joel.

At the end of the day though, it's the Steven universe soundtrack. On repeat. Potentially more than once back to back for 'other friends' before continuing the album.

Last edited:
  • Love
Let's see... any song by Halestorm, and The Sound of Silence by Disturbed (yes, it's a cover of the Simon and Garfunkel song). Some bands I like are Papa Roach, Three Days Grace, and New Year's Day.

• Love
Kirisin said:
I am a diehard Scorpions fan. The first time I heard one of there songs I was in High School. The Zoo from Animal Magnetism is an unbelievable song. I went out and bought this cassette that day. Rudolph Schenker rhythm guitar Klaus Meine Volcals and Mathis Jabbs lead guitar have been the longest surviving members of the band. It is my bel Mathis Jabbs is the most underrated lead guitar in the history of the metal genre. I live and breath Scorpions having there entire library. There is 1 song that is my all time favorite it shows just our good Mathis is. It comes from a vary little played album called Pure Instinct the song You And I. I hope you like it

Scorpions - You And I (Official Video)

As far as my little side. I was born in 1966. In 1968 Crosby Stills & Nash released Southern Cross. I was 2 it was one of the most played songs on the AM dial. It's a fact that children grow accustomed to and become fans the songs there parents liked. When I regress this is the absolute joy of being little again. I hope you like this as well.

Crosby, Stills & Nash - Southern Cross
Oh yes, I know the Scorpions! I've listened to several of their songs since my parents listened to them as I grew up. I believe I've heard You And I, but it's not one I'm quite as familiar with, that's for sure. Thank you for sharing this, I think it's really interesting! 😁

Reactions: Kirisin
diapernewbie said:
Let's see... any song by Halestorm, and The Sound of Silence by Disturbed (yes, it's a cover of the Simon and Garfunkel song). Some bands I like are Papa Roach, Three Days Grace, and New Year's Day.
Oh I've heard of Halestorm! I believe I have a couple of songs from them on my playlist, actually. I also LOVE the cover of The Sound of Silence by Disturbed. It's so powerful.

I'm quite familiar with Three Days Grace, have a few of their songs as well. Though I have heard of Papa Roach and New Year's Day, I'll have to check them out! 😁

unnamed said:
I find myself going back and forth between greenday, twenty one pilots, passenger, of monsters and men, and Elton John/Billy Joel.

At the end of the day though, it's the Steven universe soundtrack. On repeat. Potentially more than once back to back for 'other friends' before continuing the album.
Yes yes yes!! Definitely familiar with Greenday and Twenty One Pilots, as well as Passenger. I've listened to a LOT of Elton John - I actually have one of his vinyl albums! That's really cool! 😋

Back