Favorite Plastic-Backed Diaper?

I still have a pack of plastic backed Tena Maxi medium which I am going to open in the new year, they always were my favourite Nappy.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I love Dotty Rainbow 3.0, crinkly and super absorbent . Also Cloudry Toy not as crinkly but a bit thicker . Both really nice to wear.

In my opinion Molicare Maxi slip/ Molicare super plus are a great plastic backed nappy. Add boosters for extra absorbency, or even double them up if you want bulk.

I'd love to find an economic, medium-capacity blastic-backed nappy that punches above it's weight. In the UK we had ID Expert Slip Super PE backed... came in bags of 28, wicked well. But here in NZ we have the choice of rearz/incontrols that are expensive and overkill (IMHO), and for all their ISO capacity, I find they leak early, holding no more than much thinner nappies I've used in the past. I really think there is a gap in the market for something that will hold 1500-2000ml safely without being huge.

Tena slip maxi active fits

Rearz Dino.

Kiddos Juniors and ABU SDK. The Kiddos are almost a perfect replica of a vintage baby diaper, only missing the shape of the padding which is my gripe with all ABDL diapers pretty much though so they aren't unique in that. The plastic is some of the softest I've ever felt and it's just such a comfy, babyish diaper.

I just recently bought ABU’s newest plastic back diaper with adhesive tapes and I’m in love with it. My inner little just can’t wait to put them on and shake my booty. Do you know which diaper I’m taking about

Hmmm

Hmmm

Hmmm

It’s the ABU tiny tales diaper, it’s super cute and plastic backed with positional prints and best of all adhesive tapes

PS I wish little kings and alpha gators were plastic backs also I’d buy them up in a heartbeat

Last edited:
Back