Favorite Place To Go Potty In Diapers At The Park

What is your most favorite place to go potty in your diapers at the park?

• B: In an Audience, In Line or On a Stage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I: Wait Until Outside Of the Park To Fill Diaper or User Of the Park Toilets

• J: Other (Describe In a Post If You'd Like To)

• Total voters
Role
  1. Other
Your answer could apply to any of the following:
- Your favorite previous place to go potty when you were younger
- Where you currently go potty
- Where you plan to go potty
- Where you would prefer to go potty (if you could) in your diapers at the park

Some additional optional conversation ideas:
- Do you like to pee in one place and poop in another?
- Does the weather, time of day or lighting matter?
- Does it matter if people are around or not as to where you choose to go potty?
- What activity do you like to do when going potty in the place you chose in the poll?
- Do you like to hold your plushie and/or suck your pacifier at the same time?
- Do you wear just your diaper as clothing or something else additionally (such as shorts and a hat)?
- If you'd like to go potty in your diaper at the park but can't or don't know how, feel free to explain why.

Since the poll has broad categories, it would be great to know more specifically where you like to go and why.

Last edited:
Reactions: PuppyJames
Soo u are using your diaper in front of kids what’s wrong with u

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor and LilByte
littrt22 said:
No not at all. There are times and places when and where children aren't around and parks designed specifically for adults. But sometimes for some of us with physical limitations, going when people are around is the best option for our health. For example, when I go shopping, going when I am in line at a store works best for me to make it least likely for my spine to have pain. If someone suddenly comes around an aisle corner and expects me to move all the sudden it has caused me pain but if I've held too long I've also gotten spine pain--lines don't tend to move as jarringly--nothing sexual about it. Also nothing wrong with finding a good way to relax and enjoy ourselves at parks especially for those of us who have significant physical limitations.

But if you still think the way I put this poll together is encouraging the wrong things, you are welcome to request from the moderators to have this poll removed--I never intended to encourage anything wrong though. If there are any edits that you encourage me do to it to make my thread post better, feel free to let me know. I know of no ADISC rule that I broke--in fact I just reviewed the rules earlier in the day. What partially inspired me to make this poll was an ADISC thread about camping in diapers and also an article on ADISC that someone linked to about an adults-only playground.

Edit: Here is the adults-only playground thread:

Last edited:
Reactions: Vikingbab, Prillprillprill, lilbabyjooce and 2 others
BigTykes said:
No not at all. There are times and places when and where children aren't around and parks designed specifically for adults. But sometimes for some of us with physical limitations, going when people are around is the best option for our health. For example, when I go shopping, going when I am in line at a store works best for me to make it least likely for my spine to have pain. If someone suddenly comes around an aisle corner and expects me to move all the sudden it has caused me pain but if I've held too long I've also gotten spine pain--lines don't tend to move as jarringly--nothing sexual about it. Also nothing wrong with finding a good way to relax and enjoy ourselves at parks especially for those of us who have significant physical limitations.

But if you still think the way I put this poll together is encouraging the wrong things, you are welcome to request from the moderators to have this poll removed--I never intended to encourage anything wrong though. If there are any edits that you encourage me do to it to make my thread post better, feel free to let me know. I know of no ADISC rule that I broke--in fact I just reviewed the rules earlier in the day. What partially inspired me to make this poll was an ADISC thread about camping in diapers and also an article on ADISC that someone linked to about an adults-only playground.

Edit: Here is the adults-only playground thread:
Still u shouldn’t be exposing your kink to them

Reactions: Theophilus, JaysonTheRegressor and LilByte
BigTykes said:
Your answer could apply to any of the following:
- Your favorite previous place to go potty when you were younger
- Where you currently go potty
- Where you plan to go potty
- Where you would prefer to go potty (if you could) in your diapers at the park

Some additional optional conversation ideas:
- Do you like to pee in one place and poop in another?
- Does the weather, time of day or lighting matter?
- Does it matter if people are around or not as to where you choose to go potty?
- What activity do you like to do when going potty in the place you chose in the poll?
- Do you like to hold your plushie and/or suck your pacifier at the same time?
- Do you wear just your diaper as clothing or something else additionally (such as shorts and a hat)?
- If you'd like to go potty in your diaper at the park but can't or don't know how, feel free to explain why.

Since the poll has broad categories, it would be great to know more specifically where you like to go and why.
I spend most of my time hiking and camping, so it really depends on the type of park!

Camp clearings: Sit on a rock or behind some bushes
Mountain hikes: Stop for a second, go, keep hiking
Picnic benches: Go while I'm sitting so I can keep eating
Dirtbike & 4-Wheeling parks: Go while sitting, as there's few other options
Trail Hacking: Depends on the saddle. Hunt seat doesn't matter, but if for some reason I'm using a thicker saddle, then I'll stop, post and keep going.
littrt22 said:
littrt22 said:
Playgrounds aren't the only type of parks. In this situation, it would've been much more effective to ask for clarification rather than making an accusation. There are many, many different parks where children are not present. Other than that, for I and many others on here it is not a kink, but rather a medical need or regression tool. Unless your diaper swells or bursts, the chances of of being offensive on passers-by are low.

Reactions: Prillprillprill, lilbabyjooce, JaysonTheRegressor and 1 other person
littrt22 said:
What do you mean? I never tried to encourage that anywhere in my post or even implied that that I'm aware of. Did you think something I posted implies that which I should change to clarify something? This is the adult babies section. I'm encouraging us to explore our little side, not to exploit children at all or to intentionally use our diapers around children at parks. Just because we wear diapers doesn't mean we can't go to parks and use them there in an enjoyable way that doesn't exploit anyone in any way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prillprillprill, lilbabyjooce and PuppyJames
BigTykes said:
What do you mean? I never tried to encourage that anywhere in my post or even implied that that I'm aware of. Did you think something I posted implies that which I should change to clarify something? This is an adults baby post. I'm encouraging us to explore our little side not to exploit children at all or to intentionally use our diapers around children at parks. Just because we wear diapers doesn't mean we can't go to parks and use them there in an enjoyable way that doesn't exploit anyone in any way.
Hell, I'm 20 and I take my whole group of friends to the park and we have swinging competitions 😂 But obviously.....that's exploiting children, right? Lol!

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce
PuppyJames said:
Hell, I'm 20 and I take my whole group of friends to the park and we have swinging competitions 😂 But obviously.....that's exploiting children, right? Lol!
I thought u mean using your diaper with nothing covering it

littrt22 said:
Certainly not, but the concern is understood.

Reactions: BigTykes
littrt22 said:
I see. I'd only recommend using it with nothing covering it in certain places and in certain circumstances like when in a tent or in an RV--or at a private camp area (like a forest or large camp area) that's not in public view or when it is dark. That's why I mentioned only wearing a diaper as something someone might do in a park in my thread-starting post.

I think what may have made it more confusing too is that my thread was too broad of a topic to cover all the bases very concisely. Figuring out 10 poll items for so many variations of places and activities in parks was difficult too and there are a lot of options that would have benefited from their own poll item but the forum doesn't allow more than 10. If I post a thread in the future, I will try to keep these things in mind and find something specific enough to try to avoid so much potential confusion.

Edit: At the same time though, try not to assume people mean something if they never specifically said it. Accusing someone of doing something they didn't do isn't kind. And you assumed the worst of both me and PuppyJames but neither of us said or meant anything wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilbabyjooce and PuppyJames
BigTykes said:
I see. I'd only recommend using it with nothing covering it in certain places and in certain circumstances like when in a tent or in an RV--or at a private camp area (like a forest or large camp area) that's not in public view or when it is dark. That's why I mentioned only wearing a diaper as something someone might do in a park in my thread-starting post.

I think what may have made it more confusing too is that my thread was too broad of a topic to cover all the bases very concisely. Figuring out 10 poll items for so many variations of places and activities in parks was difficult too and there are a lot of options that would have benefited from their own poll item but the forum doesn't allow more than 10. If I post a thread in the future, I will try to keep these things in mind and find something specific enough to try to avoid so much potential confusion.

Edit: At the same time though, try not to assume people mean something if they never specifically said it. Accusing someone of doing something they didn't do isn't kind. And you assumed the worst of both me and PuppyJames but neither of us said or meant anything wrong.
This brings to mind the numerous videos and images that litter the internet of "abdl"s wearing baby gear clothes or diapers only, at parks (mainly playgrounds).

There is normally one thread on adisc every other week about exposing public to abdl behavior in public such as pooping in public or wearing with diaper made obvious under clothing. None of which should ever be acceptable in public.

Because of this, it colors the response to such a thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
Personally, I like to go potty in my diaper in the forest when I am at a park so that no people are around to interact with me as it might throw off my coordination and cause me to stop peeing mid-stream leading to spine pain--plus it gives me privacy and is potentially less awkward.

I otherwise would prefer going in a tent or generally around a personal campsite (perhaps in places like by an outdoor heater). Along a river is nice too as long as others aren't around. If I get a spouse that is a caregiver, I might eventually like to go potty with them. If I have access to a private playground that accommodates adults, I might prefer going potty on the play equipment too.

If my coordination gets better, I'd like to try it when shooting hoops on an open basketball court, while hiking and while in an adult-sized stroller/jogger.

Last edited:
Reactions: LilByte
Back