Favorite diapers and why...

What brand is your go to?

• Total voters

Jonsnow12

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm still searching for my go to diaper. I love the little feel and aesthetic of cloth backs like the ABU little kings and waddlers especially with the full hook and loops. Plus they make for a discreet wear (less rustle) but love the functionality of plastic backed pumps like rearz, trest, incontrol, megamaxes and str8 ups. Not to mention their thirst level 😅. For like work wear tho I like the M4s just bc there is zero sound unless it's silent or pullups like goodnights. (Overall the cutest aesthetic in my book) there are just too many choices but tbh I'd have to choose between the Waddlers bc they all around rock( love the big baby aesthetic) or tbh trests bc they have a huge capacity a softer crinkle or Rearz Critter caboose bc of the insane crinklz and designs and capacity.

Reactions: ICDiaperLover and TrueHero
No NRU? I see how it is. JK😂

Looks like I'll m the 1st voter, and I chose Rearz and Tykables.

Reason is Rearz has always been a top choice for me because of their soft inner core and amazing prints. I've been ordering from them as my 1st choice for as long as I can remember.

Tykables has always been a personal favorite of mine because of their waddle cut and so because every order from them includes free shipping. I remember the first time I ordered from them it was their Overnights, and I just loved them. Then I ordered their Camelots. Their a great company.

Reactions: JustAGirl and nappyonme
I have been ordering from ABU for a long time with my favorite being the PeekABU. I second the Cushins Ultra and the new Tiny Tales. Jury still out on the Tiny Tails. I just got an order of the Berry Day and Berry Nights to try out for day wear. It is great reading all the first hand reviews of the selections.

Reactions: diaperlover1773
theancientmariner said:
No NRU? I see how it is. JK😂

Looks like I'll m the 1st voter, and I chose Rearz and Tykables.

Reason is Rearz has always been a top choice for me because of their soft inner core and amazing prints. I've been ordering from them as my 1st choice for as long as I can remember.

Tykables has always been a personal favorite of mine because of their waddle cut and so because every order from them includes free shipping. I remember the first time I ordered from them it was their Overnights, and I just loved them. Then I ordered their Camelots. Their a great company.
I agree completely!!!! The tykables waddle cut had me hooked right away and the rearz have always had an amazing fit.

• Love
Reactions: nappyonme and theancientmariner
Years ago it was the Abena line. They were the first truly premium diapers I could order online and as I bonus I could get them shipped by greyhound which was the perfect solution at the time. Then the Bambino diapers came to Canada and I bought them for a long time. As I mentioned, I live in Canada and that happens to be the home of Rearz. I have been a customer of theirs for about 10 years now. I have not tried many of the other modern ABDL diapers mentioned simply due to lack of availability and Rearz makes a fantastic product so I haven't been left wanting. I have tried a few others over the years like Dry 24/7, Molicare and a few Euro brands. All of them were excellent daily wear diapers and if I was IC or 24/7 I am sure I would have something like that in my collection. The top of the line Rearz are just to bulky for daily, daytime use.

I have been slowly trying to make my way through all the different ABDL diaper brands to find which one I like best, and being on this site has added even more to may list. I love the capacity and swell factor of plastic backs, but like the convenience of the hook and loop fasteners, and baby feel of cloth backs. I don't wear 24/7, but wear on my days off relaxing about the house and running errands out in public. So depending on what the day calls for, I wear for functionality.
It makes it so hard to pick a favorite, I always have a wide variety diaper in my closet. If I had to pick, my favorite to relax it and ones that don't just serve a function (whether it be putting me in little space, descreteness, or capacity), it would be Northshore MegaMax.

Reactions: theancientmariner
Rearz, because no one else ever has any in stock

Jamison86 said:
I have been slowly trying to make my way through all the different ABDL diaper brands to find which one I like best, and being on this site has added even more to may list. I love the capacity and swell factor of plastic backs, but like the convenience of the hook and loop fasteners, and baby feel of cloth backs. I don't wear 24/7, but wear on my days off relaxing about the house and running errands out in public. So depending on what the day calls for, I wear for functionality.
It makes it so hard to pick a favorite, I always have a wide variety diaper in my closet. If I had to pick, my favorite to relax it and ones that don't just serve a function (whether it be putting me in little space, descreteness, or capacity), it would be Northshore MegaMax.
Megamax is a good choice for any occasion.

Goodnites, although I would love to add Ninjamas, if Ninjamas ever decides to become more competitive with Goodnites.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Calix
Huh, where is Little For Big?

Reactions: diaperlover1773 and JamisonFTM
BlueFazeButDL said:
These are quickly moving up on my list of favorites. I always have a couple packs in my closet.

• Love
Reactions: Jonsnow12
Trests have the best tapes and standing leg cuffs of all other companies and how they make you waddle is insane, starting with the first flood 😍

• Love
Reactions: NudistMD and nappybottom
I reslly love 2 tape diapers so ABU is still one of my favorites. Trest have a great feeling plastic bak and I do like the plain white and no wetness indicator. InControl have the best fitting diapers in my opinion and are supper comfortable. My favorite from InControl are the essentials but I just received some BeDrys and I can't wait to try them. My only complaint about InControl is the markings on the front panel. I get it is advertising and the tape markings serve a purpose but would much prefer all white.

As I'm typing I also remembered that I really like Foresite AMPM. Good diaper for the price.

• Love
GoodNites will forever be my pick, due to being cute, discreet, and readily available almost anywhere. Always Discreet gets my non-votable pick, much for the same reasons (plus they fit a lot better than the older L/XL sized GoodNites;; thank god for XL).

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Calix, Jonsnow12 and 1 other person
I love how Goodnites gives me the feeling as if I'm in upper elementary or middle school.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Calix and Jonsnow12
Have gone with generic as Tena slips are my every day nappy that work for me I like the fit, feel and look and asorbtion. Have also voted Abu as have used cushies and little kings just because I love the cute designs and bulkiness

• Love
Reactions: ICDiaperLover and Jonsnow12
Wasn't on the list but Bambino is my go to. Mostly because of price, but they handle a few wets just fine. And the all over classico v2 print is cute.

• Love
Reactions: TeeMousy and Jonsnow12
I love all white thick plastic diapers...Bambino and Trest are my go to all white ones. They have good thickness and crinkle. My favorite print diaper is Rearz Princess ones. They are so cute, thick and crinkly.

• Love
BlueFazeButDL said:
Lol I definitely missed a few key companies here XD

Reactions: TenaciousDL
Jk95 said:
Trests have the best tapes and standing leg cuffs of all other companies and how they make you waddle is insane, starting with the first flood 😍
I love how soft they are. They're the softest diaper I've tried, only comparable to the lost but not forgotten Dry 247s. The new BeDrys are soft for sure, but not as soft as those 2. Trests are great for that and for their amazing capacity.

• Love
Reactions: AndyPandy, Jonsnow12 and Jk95
Back