Favorite Car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because everyone else named their current car as well I may as well name, which was my favorite car as a kid and I got it a few years ago, it's BMW E46 M3, manual. Still my favorite every day car!

Oh well, I have to ask though, how awesome was it to own it? Lol, ever do anything with it like take it to a track or anything? I know that's not really the point of this specific one but still. . . Lol

Early 70s Dodge Challenger is my dream car. While you're at it, can I have a Harley Fat Boy as well please?

In my late teens I wanted a Ford Pantera with a gated 5 speed manual....never happened.

Now? A 2001 TransAm WS6 with a 6 speed manual in summer. For winter, a 2003 Sunfire automatic with ice grip tires....

Wish one day Audi A8 4.8 ltrs... But actually I've one VW T4 with Audi A6 motor (2500 with 5 cylinders.) Not too bad, but it drinks as devil.

But... From sport cars I prefere Corvette or Viper.

From limousines ? - Tatra 613 (or 700.)

4x4 ONLY Toyota Landcruiser (or bigger, but Toyota.)

Trucks ? - MAN or Volvo.

Can't beat a TVR Tuscan. Amazing car.

AddyShadows said:
Oh well, I have to ask though, how awesome was it to own it? Lol, ever do anything with it like take it to a track or anything? I know that's not really the point of this specific one but still. . . Lol

It is an awesome car to own, needs regular maintenance, which is do most of on my own and runs great. I'm would honestly recommend it. I'm brought it to a track day in Virginia and it was awesome, but it does put some wear on your car!

I don't really have one particular favorite car, but I am partial to the vehicles Mercedes Benz make...even though I'll probably never afford to have one myself. McLaren make some pretty awesome cars too.

Automatic BMW 650SE cabrilet in white.. God what a dream machine.

BabyLEa

I like my Audi Q7.
Can't drive it right now, need to put on the winter tires.

I use to own a 1967 blue ford mustang. it was one of my favorite cars I had owned back in the 80s. when I got it the engine was all most gone. so I bout it and rebuilt the engine. I drove the car for years, but it was starting to rust out pretty bad. the floor board rusted out, so I put new floor plate in the driver side and passage side of the floors and sold it.

For me it's a 2002 Subaru WRX (manual). I like to call it my "affordable dream car."
Other ones up there include the Lamborghini Gallardo, '70 Chevelle SS, and a '70 El Camino (all manual).

Street: 1972 Porsche 911S
Track: Porsche 962 or Ferrari 333SP

Well I have a couple categories...
My dream car: Ford GT. The new 2016 model looks siiick.
My favoite everyday car: First generation Ford Escape. I really want to get a 2006-07 hybrid or v6 and customize it as I go.
Favorite new car: 2016 Subaru Forester. Yeah, I'm an SUV crossover kinda guy

Really want a Maclaren P1, pretty much it'll only ever be a dream car lol.
But hey, it's this generations Lamborghini Countach imho.

I like Lancias.

In real world terms, I am driving the car I said one day I would drive - so I suppose that qualifies as one of my favourites.
Ever since a friend, at 18, picked me up in his dad's 3 series M Sport, I've been in love with BMWs. So no surprise I'm absolutely in love with my 4 series! :biggrin: <3

lookenspe said:
Really want a Maclaren P1, pretty much it'll only ever be a dream car lol.

Seconded! Money no object, I'd have one in a heartbeat... but would need an i8 as well, just to keep my bimmer-brain happy!

Favorite car is for sure the Maclaren P1. I always have loved the look of Maclaren's. The SLR is nice as well, but that is more luxury, and I am more into cars that just look awesome.

As for something more around a regular price range. Have never really decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back