Fav nappy

Nappyman87

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What's everyone's fav brand

My Favourite diaper is the Abena L4(plastic version) with a Tranquility booster pad
never let me down
and it's soft too

My favourite brand of Nappies is abuniverse uk

Rearz Mermaid Tail. Amazing capacity, h&l tapes, perfection. :coffee:

Reactions: Albertapampers and AndyPandy
Str8up

Reactions: theancientmariner, Stevepw and moorey
Nappyman87 said:
What's everyone's fav brand

Rearz Day Dreamer. I just wish it was plain white or blue. I love that it's transparent.

Reactions: moorey and AndyPandy
mayhem said:
Rearz Day Dreamer. I just wish it was plain white or blue. I love that it's transparent.
I've tried a bunch recently and I have to say megamax is my favorite. Just so well made and so absorbent plus it wicks better than anything else I've tried.

I can live with any of the following: Megamax or Betterdry, Molicare PE shell (Maxi) WITH Tranquility (or equivalent) super contour booster pad, Abena L4 with same booster pad...... and for discreet daytime (IE Wearing light shorts) the Betterdry Day. The first 4 will get me through 8-10 hours with ease without leaks, the former are indistinguishable so long as they're not visible.

Please fogive my surt/crudely written short answers. Finally had the rest of my shot upper teeth removed and impant installed but HOLY FUCK I've attained new levels of pain I once thought impossible. Worse, I still have to finish my lower jaw. What I wouldn't give for a bunch of Valium for the day anXANA at night so I could stay alsspe. Don't feel pain when asleep. I got 6 hours and 20 minutes! Took 6 full strngth aspirin on top of my OxyContin and Dilaudid. ER refuses to treat me when pain exceeds my ability to tolerate pain, I'll do it myself! I never used more of the opiates than prescribed and won, but will add 305. 6 aspirin!eemes to work providing th xanax knocks me out. Last night I slept. I slept ZERO all day/night Friday and my gun barrel was starting to look mighty tasty! (not serious, sick humor)

Forgive all typos. Headache so bad diplopia so bad I see 2 of everything on radically different planes
hopefully back to sleep.
I should take u drinking!!

NRU str8up or tinimals (same diaper only with ab print) are my absolute favorite, so much so that I'm no longer going to order anything else unless something revolutionary occurs in our small knitch market.

Reactions: moorey
My fave for printed recently changed from ABU Little Kings so now if I have the choice.

Plain = Tena Ultima.
Printed = Kiddo teddys Ultra.

There are others I like but if I had to choose just one from each category it would be those. Now if I had to choose just a single disposable as a favourite and wasn't allowed anything else, I'd like to say it would be the Kiddo's but would probably end up being the Tena purely on cost factor alone since it would save a ton of money if I could only have one brand, decent and functional enough nappy at £18 for 21 (less on subscription down to like £15.50 ish).

Reactions: moorey
I absolutely love the super dry kids or REARZ select for the two tapes and so much close to the pampers I wore forever. Notable mentions are the mermaids for the tapes and feel

My ultimate favourite is nrustr8up but day time i have to wear tena ultima

Reactions: pampers4U
Mega max boosted and most of the better dry lines boosted of course.....just like cars and trucks diapers are best when boosted lmao 🤣 😂

Reactions: dadboddl
My favorite right now is ABuniverse. Over the years it has changed a few times. I think I might stay with them for a while. I do like others like Little for Big and Rearz.

My favorite diaper lately has been a goodnite. But if I am feeling really little or just want higher capacity, then my go to is always a peekaboo or a megamax. Although I have really started to fall in love with the little kings, they r just so soft and stretchy.

Back