Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Fantasy Medications

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
My imagination was running a bit, and I wondered what a pill might look like that could be included with packages of diapers to help the wearer utilize them better. Perhaps free samples would be sent periodically. I also imagined how the products may be marketed to those wearing diapers. Would you be tempted to take either of these? Would the side-effects scare you off or do they excite you?

DiaperEase Pill
- Helps even out flow for better acquisition by diaper - no more flooding!
- Eliminates uncomfortable urination urges.
- Promotes uninterrupted sleep.

Usage:
Take one pill daily with a large glass of water. Takes up to a week to reach full effectiveness. After two weeks, reduce to single dose once a week to maintain medication level.

Side Effects:

- Will cause bladder to empty frequently and without warning.
- Stopping the medication may result in more pronounced / uncomfortable urges than before starting the medication.
- Medication is mildly addictive, withdraw symptoms may include general agitation, headaches and trouble urinating. Resuming medication will reverse the effects without any long term increase in dosage.
- Long Term use may promote bladder capacity reduction.

As a bonus, I also came up with....
Medicated Hair Reduction Powder
- Retards hair growth when applied as directed.
- Existing hair will fall out within a week, new hair won't start developing.
- Use in place of talcum powder

Usage: Use daily for one week with every diaper change to remove existing hair from the diaper area. Use once a week as maintenance to prevent new hair growth.

Side Effects:
- Hair will stop growing and fall out where applied.
- Usage for periods longer than 6 months may lead to permanent hair loss in the areas applied.

Reactions: Deleted member 47221 and Trevor
lacutah said:
My imagination was running a bit, and I wondered what a pill might look like that could be included with packages of diapers to help the wearer utilize them better. Perhaps free samples would be sent periodically. I also imagined how the products may be marketed to those wearing diapers. Would you be tempted to take either of these? Would the side-effects scare you off or do they excite you?

DiaperEase Pill

Usage: Take one pill daily with a large glass of water. Takes up to a week to reach full effectiveness. After two weeks, reduce to single dose once a week to maintain medication level.

Side Effects:
- Stopping the medication may result in more pronounced / uncomfortable urges than before starting the medication.
- Medication is mildly addictive, withdraw symptoms may include general agitation, headaches and trouble urinating. Resuming medication will reverse the effects without any long term increase in dosage.

Usage: Use daily for one week with every diaper change to remove existing hair from the diaper area. Use once a week as maintenance to prevent new hair growth.

Side Effects:
- Usage for periods longer than 6 months may lead to permanent hair loss in the areas applied.

I'm not sure that this is the right category, it does not seem to me especially to be related to the diaper.

trysexiea said:
I'm not sure that this is the right category, it does not seem to me especially to be related to the diaper.
IMHO Definitely related to diapers, LOL - helps with usage, could be marketed alongside (or a free sample with every case purchase!), addresses a few common problems, 1. Flooding 2. not getting the most out of the diapers capacity 3. Inability to wet during sleep.

Hair maintenance is also an issue with consistent diaper wearing - hair gets in the way, absorbs smells and grabs poop, LOL. Personally, I don't enjoy trimming and shaving down there scares me!

Admittedly, completely fictional - but not a story, just a fun goofy diaper related topic.

lacutah said:
IMHO Definitely related to diapers, LOL - helps with usage, could be marketed alongside (or a free sample with every case purchase!), addresses a few common problems, 1. Flooding 2. not getting the most out of the diapers capacity 3. Inability to wet during sleep.

Hair maintenance is also an issue with consistent diaper wearing - hair gets in the way, absorbs smells and grabs poop, LOL. Personally, I don't enjoy trimming and shaving down there scares me!

Admittedly, completely fictional - but not a story, just a fun goofy diaper related topic.

Haha.

lacutah said:

You should go to sleep, you look tired, you wander

I like these ideas! I am wishing these were true! Hair definitely gets in the way..

Reactions: PupSpaz
I like it, good stuff my man. đź‘Ť

psychonautalis said:
I like these ideas! I am wishing these were true! Hair definitely gets in the way..
Agreed. Shaving all the time is a pain too.

Reactions: Jonnythepony and psychonautalis
It might be a but unrelated to the thread but I wish there were 'little pills" that made all of the above happen. I notice my bladder is nearly non functional in a regressive state.

I would not want a pill with lasting effects, something that just lasted for 24 hours would be fun. Like the hair removal powder.

ORBaby said:
I would not want a pill with lasting effects, something that just lasted for 24 hours would be fun. Like the hair removal powder.
I was being creative with that... Of course the diaper company wouldn't push the fact that they would be addictive or that they increase reliance on products they make a profit on...

It's always fun to hear other people sharing their fantasies. Thanks for sharing!!

Though I would be too worried about side effects and the bizarre setup for prescriptions, this is an interesting topic.

I'd be all over that powder. The pills aren't too appealing to me, even discounting the side effects.

I want something like this:

Optimess (tm): Helps regulate digestion for maximum comfort and discretion when using the diaper.

* Assists gastro-colic reflex to produce a natural movement after every meal
* Helps form moist, firm, bulky stools that are easy to pass without straining
* Waste remains firm in the diaper to minimise messy leaks and facilitate changes
* Can reduce smells depending on diet

I did wonder about the idea of removing smells completely. This would be a must-have when out and about, but I'm fine with dirty nappies being smelly when I'm alone. So if there is to be a perfect odour-eliminator, it should be a separate pill.

lacutah said:

DiaperEase Pill

Usage: Take one pill daily with a large glass of water. Takes up to a week to reach full effectiveness. After two weeks, reduce to single dose once a week to maintain medication level.

Side Effects:

Side Effects:

Heck yeah on the diaper ease pill. Back when I had painful urges I would have jumped at ANYTHING to reduce that pain- even wetting myself more often with fewer amounts each time.

Hair reduction, not so much. Who's to say it wouldn't have lasting effects on my head as well. Even when absorbed into the skin of my crotch area. Hair in unwanted places is an inconvenience, pain felt through the entire body is much worse. BUT, IF it truly was limited to the application area ONLY, then heck yeah as well. I hate having to trim/shave down there just to maintain my health.

Paxe said:
I want something like this:

Optimess (tm): Helps regulate digestion for maximum comfort and discretion when using the diaper.

* Assists gastro-colic reflex to produce a natural movement after every meal
* Helps form moist, firm, bulky stools that are easy to pass without straining
* Waste remains firm in the diaper to minimise messy leaks and facilitate changes
* Can reduce smells depending on diet

I did wonder about the idea of removing smells completely. This would be a must-have when out and about, but I'm fine with dirty nappies being smelly when I'm alone. So if there is to be a perfect odour-eliminator, it should be a separate pill.
That sounds awesome too!

I'm just saying good luck, it's not impossible, but if you do not have a minimum of ideas on the market, and how to do it may be very complicated, and you have a very good chance of fail.

A product that you just sprayed or rubbed onto your genital the removed hair would be so awesome. Gets to be a real pain shaving or using a potent hair remover product. It burns.

That hair reduction powder would be good news for me. Sure, I shave my pubes off and on, only by way of the pop-up trimmer—but the thought of nicking them in the process just creeps me out!

Back