Falling in love with briefs again (underwear)

LittleJ123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So, when I'm not wearing diapers or pull-ups (unfortunately the majority of my adult life), I was wearing boxers and boxer briefs. Recently, out of curiosity, I purchased a pack of plain white briefs, or "tighty-whities" as I used to hear people call them. I haven't worn these since I was in my tweens, but I've got to say, the support is great, and the fit makes me feel a bit sexy and very little all at the same time. When not spending time in diapers, it's been great to have another lounge option that feels a bit less uncommon, but still makes me feel little. I also got another pack of the same briefs in other colors (adding to the juvenile feel). My underwear and a fun t-shirt has become a great alternative when I don't feel like wearing diapers, or my day or schedule makes a full-diapered littlespace session impractical. It also gives me a great "middlespace" clothing option (when spending time in the headspace of a five, six, or seven year old versus two or three.) What do you guys think? Men, do any of you like the feel of briefs over boxers or boxer-briefs? Do they make you feel little too?

• Love
Reactions: thedlguy, HeythereitsMax, Tommy10 and 6 others
All I've ever worn. Don't know how people can stand boxers with their junk just loose and flopping around and getting all twisted up. I like my cargo secure lol.

• Haha
Reactions: thedlguy, Sam, PadPhilosopher and 11 others
I secretly love them! I only wear them once in awhile, but the briefs I like are solid-color low-rise style similar to how speedos look. They definitely make me feel sexy and feminine cause of how similar they look to panties on me lol. And the way they cradle/support your package feels amazing 🤤

I still wear boxer briefs and boxer shorts as my daily underwear though. I cant do briefs everyday cause they excite me a little too much lol

Reactions: Deleted member 75271 and LittleJ123
Wore briefs all my life, until I got into panties.
(Wore boxers in the military, because thats what they give you. Hated them!)
Dependonme

Reactions: ianwee and chamberpot
Briefs are cute, depends on your waist size, I'm size small and sometimes wear a pair of briefs over a pull up outside the house. My most favourite underwear to cover a thick diaper are AussieBum fitted boxers and briefs, because they have great thick and wide comfy waist bands, and cool designs. They are the best for covering and hiding a diaper imo. :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: thedlguy, michaelmc, LittleJ123 and 2 others
Totaly relate! Whenever wasnt able to have diapers i wore briefs, i like the feeling and tightness, and shh i loved to wet and mess in it too.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: ianwee, wetaccident, chamberpot and 2 others
I wore briefs from the time I was potty trained until I went into the Army. In basic training, you were required to use boxers and I disliked them. So, when the boxers finally wore out, I switched back to briefs and never regretted it.

Now days, I primarily wear panties that are firm (that is not loose on me) and sometimes diapers. But both are comfortable for me.

Reactions: Abnalover and ianwee
Briefs, my beloved✨

They are nice. I have some BigTot ones with Little prints on them, as well as some normal ones. The BigTot ones are really soft and sometimes nice for just lounging in, and both are good for uh... cough messing cough but briefs aren't so great for every day wear for me, unfortunately. My legs rub together too often, and if they start sticking (which, if I'm walking, they will), I chafe. So I need the boxers. Still, a great combo is going briefs then boxers. Only thing more secure for cough messing cough is diapers.

But I have been feeling like wearing briefs again recently... Maybe I ought to get some more. Diapers are still more convenient, though... oh, if only I knew exactly what I wanted and needed and what was best for me every time I had whim, haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: thedlguy and ILuvDiapers
Tykables do briefs..

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
LittleJ123 said:
So, when I'm not wearing diapers or pull-ups (unfortunately the majority of my adult life), I was wearing boxers and boxer briefs. Recently, out of curiosity, I purchased a pack of plain white briefs, or "tighty-whities" as I used to hear people call them. I haven't worn these since I was in my tweens, but I've got to say, the support is great, and the fit makes me feel a bit sexy and very little all at the same time. When not spending time in diapers, it's been great to have another lounge option that feels a bit less uncommon, but still makes me feel little. I also got another pack of the same briefs in other colors (adding to the juvenile feel). My underwear and a fun t-shirt has become a great alternative when I don't feel like wearing diapers, or my day or schedule makes a full-diapered littlespace session impractical. It also gives me a great "middlespace" clothing option (when spending time in the headspace of a five, six, or seven year old versus two or three.) What do you guys think? Men, do any of you like the feel of briefs over boxers or boxer-briefs? Do they make you feel little too?
I have worn panties most of my life and kind of wish I could go back to that. I do wear my favourites sometimes when I am not going too far from the house or I have a change in the car in case I need to change. I have so many cute and silky panties and I miss the soft feel and the tightness of spandex.

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, Woncrinklz and michaelmc
I love my briefs! That's all I've ever worn when I'm not diapered or using training pants (which also have the shape of briefs). I prefer the fit and feel of briefs, and that they make me feel "little" whenever I am wearing them. I have a variety of white, colors, and prints.

Reactions: Deleted member 75271
LittleJ123 said:
I used to wear the boxers, but as I got older and began to sag down there, I found I needed the support provided by the briefs. Have you considered adult sized training panties or perhaps boy’s briefs with childish characters?

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Deleted member 75271 and LittleJ123
Yep. I wear white briefs as my daily underwear when not diapered. Fruit of the Loom or Hanes mostly but I have some comfy Jockey Y fronts.

• Love
Reactions: thedlguy, Sevenhills, chamberpot and 2 others
BuddyBoy said:
I used to wear the boxers, but as I got older and began to sag down there, I found I needed the support provided by the briefs. Have you considered adult sized training panties or perhaps boy’s briefs with childish characters?

I haven't looked around a ton. Comfort is huge for me, so they can't be too tight or restricting. They have to provide support, but also be comfy. So far, what I've tried again has met that criteria. I'm excited to explore more!

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
BuddyBoy said:
Tiger Brand does the patterned boy briefs in boys and mens sizes as well as training pants with three or four layers. I think they do mail order but I have not looked them up for a few years. They also did plastic pants and printed diapers also at one time but got in trouble for suggestive ads with young boys.

LittleAndAlone said:
All I've ever worn. Don't know how people can stand boxers with their junk just loose and flopping around and getting all twisted up. I like my cargo secure lol.
Same here lol. I think the ones I wear are called sport briefs. They're men's but don't have those "underwear lines" that men's underwear usually have, and they don't have that hole in the front that you can fall out of lol. My underwear basically resemble women's underwear, but they cover more. I never liked boxers or other loose underwear. My ex commented once that my underwear looked like women's underwear and she tried to get me into boxers, but I never found them comfortable at all.

These days I have switched to either Rearz padded training pants or Goodnites XL for my daytime underwear. They're really comfy and help me feel little, even while I'm away from home!

Reactions: CLPP, StanleyK and (deleted member)
Stevepw said:
Tykables do briefs..
When i have to norm up and go out into the real world i take a bit of little with me
along with my super Mario t-shirt ❤️

Angelapinks said:
I have worn panties most of my life and kind of wish I could go back to that. I do wear my favourites sometimes when I am not going too far from the house or I have a change in the car in case I need to change. I have so many cute and silky panties and I miss the soft feel and the tightness of spandex.
I like tight pants because thay hold pads firmly in place ❤️

Reactions: Angelapinks
I like to wear Target’s brand Cat&Jack boys briefs in XL. Very generous in size. Fits like a men’s M. They have Dino prints and bright colors. I also like The Children’s Place XXL Dino briefs. Similar fit. I haven’t tried Carter’s in awhile but I remember them having a simile fit too. If you want to bump up the littles feels.

Reactions: thedlguy, Tommy10, (deleted member) and 1 other person
I love panties from Torrid. They have great briefs in such cute kid patterns but in adult sizes. You can get Disney Villins, Star Wars and Harry Potter. They are woman’s cotton panties but look great on men and boys and fit very comfortable

Reactions: Deleted member 58241
Back