• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Exiting lurker mode

Muse67

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Im a 33yr old male who identifies as a little but also has a strong big side.
Ive been abdl as long as I can remember. Was active online years ago but then got scared and got rid of any accounts. Ive gradually reaccepted my abdl side but been super cautious online mostly lurking. Now Im ready to be social again with the abdl community. Ive accepted that this is an integral part of me and want to spend time with others online and irl who identify this way as well.
Outside abdl I am a musician, I like outdoor activities, board games and roleplaying games like dnd and I like watching anime.
I look forward to connecting.

Reactions: Brumas94
hello and welcome

Muse67 said:
Im a 33yr old male who identifies as a little but also has a strong big side.
Ive been abdl as long as I can remember. Was active online years ago but then got scared and got rid of any accounts. Ive gradually reaccepted my abdl side but been super cautious online mostly lurking. Now Im ready to be social again with the abdl community. Ive accepted that this is an integral part of me and want to spend time with others online and irl who identify this way as well.
Outside abdl I am a musician, I like outdoor activities, board games and roleplaying games like dnd and I like watching anime.
I look forward to connecting.
Hello and welcome here

Welcome (back) and enjoy

Welcome

Back