• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Exeter uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveisreal96

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi I’m in Exeter area looking to meet some friends

Welcome and enjoy

Hey loveisreal96! How about some information about yourself? I'll start! Soo... I'm Kitty! I love cooking , gardening, cycling, running, drinking, eating , art , piano , pacifiers, nappies (although, these days , very rarely) my libido died on me recently , and with that , my desire for nappies.. I still love them and I still have my moments! I am an 'out' transgender MtF , but I'm only now starting my physical journey.. personality wise , I'm sweet natured, experienced , I lack aggression and I'm deeply emphatic/sensative.. I often fail to see the cunning and bad aspects of other people and I get bullied sometimes... but I'm kinda tough, I've been around always vulnerable but hey ! I'm still here! And I'm still sane and doing well....so hello! Tell us a bit about you!

• Love
Reactions: Traveller
loveisreal96 said:
Hi I’m in Exeter area looking to meet some friends
Hello, in Exeter too…

Life long DL, lots of meets a few years ago and a DDLG play-relationship behind me. Pandemic closed everything down as bit now looking to get going again!

I work between Exeter and Plymouth.

Hope alls good with you

Hello and welcome!

I’m in Plymouth in 3 weeks, work down there often

Hello and welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back