Exercise and nappy

greatlake5 said:
Compression shorts are perfect for any activity. Particular any high level of sport. From tennis to golf, it can take from 2 to 4 hours. So a good quality diaper is necessary. I don't use them often during regular activity (shopping etc.) but I do use these if I know I'm going to be out for hours. If you are wearing a good booster, these are perfect to disguise a soggy, wet diaper and the bulge. If I'm not using these for daily use, I often wear a fixation short. Not quite as strong but the do keep the diaper secured.
I love any activity, especially tennis. I don't think I could go without compression shorts. I use them for everything. Even just walking. When I'm working I use fixation shorts to keep my diaper set and tight. I don't go anywhere without both of these shorts.

Reactions: Jed51 and Diprs2
DiaperDiva said:
Wearing compression shorts over your diaper when exercising can help keep everything snug and in place. I also recommend starting with a fresh change to allow for the most capacity available. Wear dark bottoms that won’t show a leak as clearly.
i like wearing a diaper under control top pantyhose.NO leaks.

Reactions: Diprs2
The pro skin flex do work under cycling shorts for the Mountain bikers and Racers in the community.

Reactions: Diprs2
Back