Example's of Medical Needs to wear diapers when volunteering at my zoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinsy said:
Umm... please tell me I am not the only seeing the troll flags?
To be honest with you, this is not a troll.

Sent from my Rockchip RK3288 Chromebook using Tapatalk

BabyCasey1996 said:
As you said before, I am really having a bad communication day for myself. (Sad Face)
Hey, kiddo, far as I'm concerned, don't even begin to worry about that. I've had my bad communication days, myself. It happens. Now, as far as IC is concerned, 4 basic types, stress, urge, overflow, and functional. Stress is when you move the wrong way, or cough or sneeze, and leak.

Urge is like, "Right now. Right now. Toilet, right now!"

Overflow I when, rather you feel it or not, you're really full, and you literally overflow.

Functional is when there's a physical or cognitive barrier in the way of using the toilet, e.g., CP, and it takes so long to transfer to the toilet, you don't make it, Alzheimer's, and there's something cognitive, like remembering where the toilet is, or how to get pants unbuttoned, or maybe there's just a huge linebacker in your way:lol:, or the muscle that holds back pee had to be removed. Something!

Types tend to mix.

Yeah, don't act babyish, don't mention it, and you'll be fine.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Hey, kiddo, far as I'm concerned, don't even begin to worry about that. I've had my bad communication days, myself. It happens. Now, as far as IC is concerned, 4 basic types, stress, urge, overflow, and functional. Stress is when you move the wrong way, or cough or sneeze, and leak.

Overflow I when, rather you feel it or not, you're really full, and you literally overflow.

Functional is when there's a physical or cognitive barrier in the way of using the toilet, e.g., CP, and it takes so long to transfer to the toilet, you don't make it, Alzheimer's, and there's something cognitive, like remembering where the toilet is, or how to get pants unbuttoned, or maybe there's just a huge linebacker in your way[emoji38], or the muscle that holds back pee had to be removed. Something!

Types tend to mix.

Thanks for the heads up.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:

Functional is when there's a physical or cognitive barrier in the way of using the toilet, e.g., CP, and it takes so long to transfer to the toilet, you don't make it, Alzheimer's, and there's something cognitive, like remembering where the toilet is, or how to get pants unbuttoned, or maybe there's just a huge linebacker in your way:lol:, or the muscle that holds back pee had to be removed. Something!

Types tend to mix.

Don't forget neurological, and full, incontinence.

And "need" is subjective. There's the physical needs we've covered, and there's psychological need. Ask most any psychologist who is well versed in abdl/infantilism. They will all agree diapers are psychologically needed, most often for fulfilling a coping mechanism.

Neurogenic is functional, because the barrier is a problem with the nervous system. Full IC isn't stand alone. One is either fully IC because of physical stress to the muscles involved, urges, overflow, or functional barrier.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Neurogenic is functional, because the barrier is a problem with the nervous system. Full IC isn't stand alone. One is either fully IC because of physical stress to the muscles involved, urges, overflow, or functional barrier.

Not completely. Neurogenic only means there is something wrong with the brain/spine and signals. You may not even feel the flow/filling problem, and as such be unable to stop it. So.etimes in part, or in whole.

Functional incontinence is where you can feel the flow/filling problem, yet still be unable to stop it. Again, sometimes in part or in whole.

Full (aka total) incontinence is the complete loss of any control/flow or feeling of the bladder filling. It can be neurogenic, functional, or even a combination of both, but is categorized as the worst possible of them.

Ohhh, I see. The language in the literature I'd read was maybe not the best. I understood what I read, but maybe it was old. You're using, "full," the same way neurologists use, "complete," when discussing SCIs. Complete/complete means no sensation, and no motor control, while a single, "complete," means complete loss of one, or the other.

If they ask just tell them you are incontinent, and the best way to manage your bladder issues is diapers. Have you talked to a urologist to see whats causing your issue ?
most companies will understand and support your medical requirements and will not fire you for waring medical grade plain white diapers.

Now if you show up to work wearing adult baby diaper and carry around a pacifier then yes they will ask you to leave as it may harm thier business rep. But since you are medicaly incontinent you should be ok and no one needs to know you like being diapered.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Ohhh, I see. The language in the literature I'd read was maybe not the best. I understood what I read, but maybe it was old. You're using, "full," the same way neurologists use, "complete," when discussing SCIs. Complete/complete means no sensation, and no motor control, while a single, "complete," means complete loss of one, or the other.

Quite right. My apologies, I should have been more clear.

Rob110 said:
If they ask just tell them you are incontinent, and the best way to manage your bladder issues is diapers. Have you talked to a urologist to see whats causing your issue ?
most companies will understand and support your medical requirements and will not fire you for waring medical grade plain white diapers.

Now if you show up to work wearing adult baby diaper and carry around a pacifier then yes they will ask you to leave as it may harm thier business rep. But since you are medicaly incontinent you should be ok and no one needs to know you like being diapered.
I hate to say this, but would you mind explaining what to say and about understanding and support

of my medical needs or requirements?

I appoligize for being confused or asking questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back