Etsy Store

xThePaddedGamerx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hey everyone, I am thinking about adding little stuff to my vanilla Etsy store, I mainly list art related things and stuff I make out of resin etc, do you think subtly mixing the two together would be a good idea or should I leave it as vanilla?

I'm hitting a lot of creative blocks at the moment and thought that maybe it would give me a chance to be more creative if I were to make little things ya know?

I think you would do well, I love etsy, have though about selling on there as well 😀

Reactions: xThePaddedGamerx
fleckothefennec said:
I think you would do well, I love etsy, have though about selling on there as well 😀
I'm relatively new to Etsy anyway, I've only made 10+ sales so far and they're 90% just vanilla keyrings (gaming related) and some paintings. I just thought about subtly expanding to include things for this part of myself but without making it completely obvious XD

Maybe you should totally give it a shot!

Last edited:
Reactions: fleckothefennec
I totally will, I'm held up a little right now with other renovations but stoked to get my craft table built, then it's go time😁

fleckothefennec said:
I totally will, I'm held up a little right now with other renovations but stoked to get my craft table built, then it's go time😁
You have a dedicated craft table? JEALOUS! lol

I had a big one at my old accommodation at the resort I worked at, I miss it. My cabin has nothing yet but I just got three 1/2" sheets of birch plywood to make a big craft table with lots of drawers 😁

fleckothefennec said:
I had a big one at my old accommodation at the resort I worked at, I miss it. My cabin has nothing yet but I just got three 1/2" sheets of birch plywood to make a big craft table with lots of drawers 😁
O_O WOW! That's Impressive! lol, I'm hoping I can break this block I'm having >_< so I can get back to being creative lol.

Reactions: fleckothefennec
Yah I hear you, when it's not there it's not there and you can't force it🙄 my problem lately is that it's there and I don't have time to engage it, life is busy right now.

I like to make jewelry as well, feather earrings and bone necklaces plus deer skin drums and other wild craft. I'm stoked for a feather fox mask I'm planning and have a terrible itch to start a fur suit😁 here's a sample of my stuff

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220219-085540_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220219-085540_Gallery.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 6
Wow! Those look amazing!, I know life can sometimes be a real pain the rump.

Back