Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
Hello everyone! I am hyped about tomorrow! I'm going to get to spend the whole day tomorrow regressed and everyone in the house is going to treat me like a baby 🥺 I am so excited as this is the first time I would have regressed with someone else being my CG
I do have my own CG (daddy <3) but he's 4,600 miles away :(
My mom even bought littlespace snacks and different meals to have! I will try to take a few pictures but I wanna limit technology since I'll be in littlespace
I'm a bit nervous even though mom is accepting and even excited ^^!

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
Soak up every minute of it... Talk about one in a million chances...

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
I really hope you enjoy every moment.

Let's us know all about you day.

A few tips that I found helps.

Don't plan to much. Just relax and live in the now. In the moment what is happening now is the most inpatient.

No tek computers and mobile are just no good for Little space. One email and you are back in adult space.

Let your CG be your CG they are going to look after you but they may not get everything right. Role with it. You are the baby.

Hopefully you talk it all through before hand. So your CG is going to be ok with this one. Push boundaries.

Being a bit of a brat can be fun.

For me this is trying to get a chocolate biscuit past Issac. I have been spanked for it. But the change of getting it past him is so much fun and the reward of eating the biscuits with out him knowing is worth the risk of being spanked if I get court.

But do talk all this through with your CG first sk your are both comfortable with it all first..

Anyway enjoy.

Last edited:
Back