Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining

Enemas

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
First let me state that I understand if this gets deleted but I'm asking for info here

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone used enemas (the over the counter kind not bag) and if so how long does the effect work (don't want it to go all day) and does it completely clean you out. Again this for info purposes only.

Info purposes ... ;-)

I think you ask about the "ready-to-use" saline enemas wich come in about 200ml bottles or bags with an attached tube to it ... i like them!
They work quite fast - 5 to 15 minutes max, so you do have to have your diaper prepared in advance.

And well, they clean you out quite well but not as complete as oral solutions wich do have effect in the whole collumn. But if the person you are asking for "only" wants to make a big mess in his diapers and does not have to propare for an gastrological examination, they will absolutely do the job.

The effect comes fast but normally don't lasts long. Normally you (he) will have to void one to max three times in a couple of minutes and then the fun is over and the cleaning process can beginn ;-)

He should't do it to often, but for some fun from time to time these enemas are great.

Reactions: messydiaper
I've been a fan of OTC enemas since the 1980s. For occasional use only, of course.

They are a definite way to have an uncontrollable BM one way or another.

My late Mom was a "Enema/Laxative" Abuser.
She wrecked herself with them.
Just a warning.

I did a colonoscopy last week. To clean me out they gave me a gallon of this liquid to drink. Wasn't bad tasted kinda like watered down lemonade. Took about 2 hours and everything turned soft and then water. I tried an emena once. This stuff far surpasses what an emena can do and a lot faster. I had to use it for 2 days but 1 was fast enough to loosen me up.

Kirisin said:
I did a colonoscopy last week. To clean me out they gave me a gallon of this liquid to drink. Wasn't bad tasted kinda like watered down lemonade. Took about 2 hours and everything turned soft and then water. I tried an emena once. This stuff far surpasses what an emena can do and a lot faster. I had to use it for 2 days but 1 was fast enough to loosen me up.
I had one earlier this year.

Reactions: Kirisin
caitianx said:
I had one earlier this year.
Yea the 2 days is how they get the inside squeaky clean but for quick response few hours is plenty đź‘Ś

I'm a fan of enemas, but I like old 2 qt. water bottle kind. Just this morning I gave myself a coffee enema. I like to try to get the hole 2 qts. sometimes I can't take it all. You have to go slow. This morning I was all set up, I lay on the floor plastic tarp, towel, 2 pairs pull-ups diapers, 1 cloth diaper and my plastic pants. I take in the enema then still on my back I pull on the diapers and plastic pants. Then I put on shorts get up put on my shirt and shoes. I'll then go outside sit on the deck and have a smoke. All wile I'm still holding the coffee. Then I let go filling my diapers with hot runny poop. I love the feeling just like a real baby messing in my diaper. I only do this maybe twice a month the clean up is a lot of work.

Back