Enema curious

Softypink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I have recently learned what an enema is and it sounds like it may be of good use to me. I want to hear as much information as I can. Not sure what is best to use or what fluid to use, where to buy. How does it feel to have an enema? Is there a certain way to do this properly? Is there anything I should be aware of? Thanks in advance for your responses.

Ooohhhh I love enemas

I'm not a doctor but can give you my personal experience advice.

The safest way is to probably buy a kit from the pharmacy with something like saline. There are kits to connect to hot water bottles 👍

I personally just use some surgical tubing and a zip lock bag with warm water.

If you use water make sure it's clean and safe, can always boil first. Luke warm is best afterwards, don't make it too hot you don't have pain receptors in there and won't feel it hurting you.

Gravity makes it leave the bag, the higher the bag the more pressure you will get, purge the line of air first, air doesn't go in as easy and blocks the flow. I don't recommend using shower or faucet attachments, too dangerous with the pressure.

Try a smaller amount like 250 mil first, then move up if it is comfortable.

Don't do it more than a couple times a month or you will flush out your beneficial bacteria.

It definitely makes me feel better in my guts after a good purge, plus it is a very satisfying way to mess your diaper if that's something you enjoy 😉

• Love
Reactions: Softypink and Deleted member 57387
I don't have anything to say about the traditional type of enemas that others have discussed, because I've never done that, but I have used the pre-prepared saline enemas for messing. If you don't have much experience with inserting anything down there (or how an enema will affect you), that may be the easiest place for a newbie to start. Also, messing will come much quicker than you think with an enema, so be prepared to get padded as soon as you're done with the enema.

Last edited:
Reactions: Softypink
Be careful that’s my advice

Reactions: Softypink
Buy an enema. Fleet brand or other. Any drugstore. Have fun with it! Follow directions. Don't abuse it. It's an amazing way to "have an accident" and a sure fire way to fill a diaper with a squishy mess.

Back