Embarrassing moments... What's yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlejunior1982

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Don't you just hate it when you wear a day time nappy you think it will last long all day but gone to far to leaking....

This has happened to me couple of times and makes you feel so embarrassed or feel little but most recently I was staying at my real bros and gf place (they know my little/ab side) but it was so warm one night that I slept in just my nappy but didn't realise that I had a thin nappy (during the day) thick during the night but because I forgotten to pack a spare night nappy that I thought it be fine but ending up during night leaking on the sofa 😔 where I was sleeping and I try to hide it with bedding over it but nit dry in time 😢 for morning but lucky for me the sofa was not noticeable 😉

Just wondering has anyone had some embarrassing moments to share?

I've left various little things around. Usually pacifiers or sippy cups or something. Once, someone was looking through all of my drawers and found my "underwear" drawer... Awkward. They never brought it up to me, but they asked another family member about it. Umm, it's not necessarily little related, but I occasionally have some minor bladder problems, and that gets embarassing. Usually it's not leaks or anything like that. At least not anymore. But sometimes I'm left running to the bathroom pretty suddenly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back