Embarrassed to get abdl/little space items , does anyone else feel like that?

Thelittlestbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Okay I wasn’t sure the correct place for this thread. So I place it in the off - topic one. Anyways; I took someone’s advice got myself a target gift card and purchased three items - my first Lego set (never had one; even if I did I never built it as someone else would take it and build it) a coloring book; and a new movie. When purchasing I told the person scanning “these are for my sibling” out of the blue heh.

Reactions: Belarin and Woncrinklz
I understand that. I've done the same before.

These days, if anyone asked who this is for when I buy powder or something, I'd probably say it's for me without even thinking. I don't care anymore.

Reactions: nicksjeep, Angelapinks and Thelittlestbaby
CB definitely has reservations picking things up like wipes , powder and doesn’t like buying his diapers on his account, so that’s what mommy is for , in the past yes some items have been “ seen” there’s a post on it here I believe. But mommy doesn’t care . I buy any and all things little for my guy

Reactions: Thelittlestbaby
I used to feel embarrassed myself at first. Now I kinda just shrug it off. In my opinion you are never too old for Lego's. The children coloring books are always better. Still want a Ninja Turtles one. I was heavily embarrassed when buying myself pacis and bottles.

The other hard part is just the still living with parents. I’m known for getting stuffed animals, but the legos is a bright yellow case. I didn’t buy any pacifier or bottle in the past it’s been found and I got yelled at for it so I rather not experience that again

Thelittlestbaby said:
The other hard part is just the still living with parents.
I'm gonna make a safe feeling bet and assume they know about your incontinence?

I'd go for the "It's a coping thing and cheaper than a shrink, don't mind me."

Parent is aware; they just got every concerned that I was somehow selling drugs when in reality I was getting baby items so they checked my bags and found the bottle. Parent got me pads to help the Ic

My buddy in his 30's is twitch streaming lego stuff, and I explained ABDL to him. He had no idea it was a thing before I told him. He told me legos are pretty common otherwise.

Sounds like a totally a vanilla OK thing.

Thelittlestbaby said:
Okay I wasn’t sure the correct place for this thread. So I place it in the off - topic one. Anyways; I took someone’s advice got myself a target gift card and purchased three items - my first Lego set (never had one; even if I did I never built it as someone else would take it and build it) a coloring book; and a new movie. When purchasing I told the person scanning “these are for my sibling” out of the blue heh.
I have never really been embarrased about buying abdl items, afterall why would an adult buying toys, wipes or whatever be weird? Most cashiers or people for that matter would probably not bat an eye.

On another note, now I know what Im getting at the toy store next. I need some new legos in my life!

Yoroshu said:
I have never really been embarrased about buying abdl items, afterall why would an adult buying toys, wipes or whatever be weird? Most cashiers or people for that matter would probably not bat an eye.

On another note, now I know what Im getting at the toy store next. I need some new legos in my life!
Legos definitely were a little space trigger I just found out. So far I’ve made a tower; a car; and a donkey ! Perhaps it’s my anxiety, I’ve been forgetting to take my meds

I bought my stuffie on Valentine's Day because it's a "socially acceptable" day for men to buy stuffed animals lol. I think now that I'm finally an age where a cashier might assume I have children of my own, it doesn't phase me as much to buy items for babies/children

Yeah it can be nerve wracking when you first start buying stuff especially in a brick n mortar shop but nothing weird about an adult buying those things even for themselves, Lego especially is for everyone..

For me these days it buying stuff doesn't phase me I know that most of the staff simply don't care what people buy or why and if they are curious enough to ask I'll either say or tell em it's not their business.

I do want some more Lego though shared these in a message earlier actually I REEEEEAAAAALLLY want the Imperial Star Destroyer but with shipping that's nearly £700 and I can't justify it but This guys custom build makes me weak.

I still get embarrassed walking into a toy store or walking down the toy aisle of my Rite Aid.

Back