• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Ello y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Other
Just a bit of a sissy here down in S fla. Early 30s. Not fully transitioned but quite feminine. So not "passable" but getting there y'know!? Um since childhood kinda been feeling less adequate as a boy/man and more delicate. I like sports but didn't at first like all the other lads. And I'm a bit too much of a buzzkill to be very into "sports" in most pro/ fandom senses. So I love to play a few of them and all that just I read a lot so I find how corrupt these are and....shit this is an intro. Yeah so when I played it was stuff I chose and enjoyed the play of. Not cause everyone else was big into it.

So anyhow ..always enjoyed the female body and nature when done properly(it's diff 4 everyone so not like there's only 1 valid expression). And I used to tryy on panties 4 years and years always loved the feel & softness & security (how it makes me feel).

I'm not "huge" bit overweight but not on any massive scale. Have maybe A cups close to B chest. Bum & thighs & calves are thickness. Getting better skin all the time.

Umm so yeah I'm looking for other sissies or CD's or m2f's or females for friendship and fun & getting prettier & more femme - maybe experiences w guys if ur down. Also into guys. Mainly black guys. I've had a couple experiences w guys. The one I really liked was blk. So say hey if you wanna.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Abcdefg
Hello Jade1255 ! I'm not the sporty type.. but I'm the girly type ! Welcome to the site! Looking forward to chatting with you! You sound pretty positive with transition! That's great . I plan to phone my doctors today and make appointment for m2f stuff.. I keep chickening out.. well done getting where you are!

Heya Jade and welcome.

I think the sportiest I get is a game of pool down the pub after a few pints, never liked other sports really, just not my thing.

Hope you have a great time here and make many new friends, always up for a chat myself.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back