ED and Bedwetting?

Males, do you suffer from erectile dysfunction AND bedwetting?

• Yes, ED and bedwetting.

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • No, just ED without bedwetting.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • No, just bedwetting without ED.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Other sexual dysfunction with bedwetting.

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Other sexual dysfunction without bedwetting.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No functional impairments to report.

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have an odd question, and I believe I’ll get the most valid data by asking in this forum. Of course, I mean to ask this question with all due respect for your conditions. I just don’t think the kink side of the house will take this as seriously as I intend.

Males, do you suffer from erectile dysfunction AND bedwetting?

The theory I’m working is that dreaming usually causes an erection, regardless of the content of the dream. And erection usually blocks urination. Ergo, a “pee dream” could avert bed wetting with an erection.

That’s just the theory, but I also welcome other insights on the subject.

Reactions: Neroforte and Edgewater
I am not I.C. Not a bed wetter but do have erectile issues. It is correct that an erection will prevent your bladder from emptying. I have had dreams where I am looking for a toilet or trying to put on a nappy. Some times I can't find the toilet, in my dream, and just pee wherever. Strange. Then I wake up and go to a real toilet as I have not had wetting dreams while wearing nappies.
I am 56 and a full morning erection is rare for me.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
I wet the bed and have no ED problems, never did either.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
It has been far too long to remember teenage and very early twenty's dreams, but never had such issues at that age. At my age today, I rarely have nighttime erections, maybe a couple times a month. When that happens, my diaper is still very wet when I wake.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Diprs2, Neroforte and 1 other person
I am a bed wetter with ED but I was a bed wetter without ED for years

Reactions: Diprs2, WBxx, Edgewater and 1 other person
chamberpot said:
I am a bed wetter with ED but I was a bed wetter without ED for years
Same here. Lifelong bedwetter, and most of that without ED. ED has been more a recent thing with age and BPH.

Reactions: Diprs2, Constantlydamp and Edgewater
Bed wetting and no ED. Nocturnal enuresis occurs more frequently during deep sleep and not during REM sleep, which is more abundant later in the sleep cycle. Deep sleep is more common earlier in the night. I can’t count how many times I’ve briefly woken up at 2 am and found my diaper and/or bed already pretty wet.

Reactions: Tiny1234, Diprs2, blaincorrous and 2 others
Eclectic said:
Bed wetting and no ED. Nocturnal enuresis occurs more frequently during deep sleep and not during REM sleep, which is more abundant later in the sleep cycle. Deep sleep is more common earlier in the night. I can’t count how many times I’ve briefly woken up at 2 am and found my diaper and/or bed already pretty wet.
That is some excellent information. Thank you.

Reactions: Edgewater
My ED and INCON are not organic from natural causes that are interrelated. They began at the exact same time due to surgical side effects of prostate cancer surgery. The prostate gland is removed by excising it from its location around the urethra. Nerve damage to the surrounding tissue negativity affects erectile function and bladder control. I can appreciate your hypothesis, but my situation does not support it.

Reactions: Diprs2
TedWearsDiapers said:
My ED and INCON are not organic from natural causes that are interrelated. They began at the exact same time due to surgical side effects of prostate cancer surgery. The prostate gland is removed by excising it from its location around the urethra. Nerve damage to the surrounding tissue negativity affects erectile function and bladder control. I can appreciate your hypothesis, but my situation does not support it.
Yep. I had expected to hear of a prostate removal at some point, in which case all bets would be off.

Got erection and weting part of the game best thing is for me just wake up my girlfriend and have some fun after sleep perfectly lol

Back