• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

DUN DUN DUN DAAA Itsssss LIZZZYYY

lizzybean29

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hellllooo 🙈

My names Liz when big lizzy when little.

This is my first step into this world I’ve never tried out anything like this and I’m super excited.

My best friend is my panda stuffy CeCe. If she could go with me everywhere I’d take her everywhere.

My favorite scent is lavender and I love pink and green.

Some of my favorites things to do are coloring if and painting and drawing and watching movies; Alice in wonderland, Harry Potter, Marvel, Care Bears, Wow Wow Wubsie, and Winx are my favorites.

I’m a Princess. It’s the truth.

My favorite onesie is either my bear onesie or unicorn onesie. My two onesies and my stuffy are my only items I have for little me after I lost my blankey during a move.

I love with family so I haven’t ever tried to get or keep any stuff for my little side but I want to now that I have privacy and I have my own closet now. Like a whole closet. NOT just a closet. I HAVE MY OWN BEDROOM.

Any way I don’t want to make this super long because if I let myself I’ll write you a whole novel about me. Oh did I mention that I like to write.

Okay byeeeee 😊😝🙈

Reactions: Cottontail, BBBen, babydolllovie and 1 other person
Hello Liz, welcome to the community. Thank you for that introduction.

Reactions: BBBen, ajp22 and lizzybean29
Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote a very nice introduction. I enjoy writing and have several stories on this site. I like writing scary stories and somehow mix them in with diapers...haha. I usually write a Halloween story in October for this site. For next year, I've been contemplating writing a murder mystery that somehow involves diapers.

Reactions: BBBen and ajp22
Hi Liz. hope you have a lot of fun on this site.

lizzybean29 said:
Hellllooo 🙈

My names Liz when big lizzy when little.

This is my first step into this world I’ve never tried out anything like this and I’m super excited.

My best friend is my panda stuffy CeCe. If she could go with me everywhere I’d take her everywhere.

My favorite scent is lavender and I love pink and green.

Some of my favorites things to do are coloring if and painting and drawing and watching movies; Alice in wonderland, Harry Potter, Marvel, Care Bears, Wow Wow Wubsie, and Winx are my favorites.

I’m a Princess. It’s the truth.

My favorite onesie is either my bear onesie or unicorn onesie. My two onesies and my stuffy are my only items I have for little me after I lost my blankey during a move.

I love with family so I haven’t ever tried to get or keep any stuff for my little side but I want to now that I have privacy and I have my own closet now. Like a whole closet. NOT just a closet. I HAVE MY OWN BEDROOM.

Any way I don’t want to make this super long because if I let myself I’ll write you a whole novel about me. Oh did I mention that I like to write.

Okay byeeeee 😊😝🙈
Haha great intro, welcome here with loads of similar minded people 😁😁

Hi Lizzy and welcome aboard our site. I hope you get everything out of this site that I have had the opportunity to experience.

Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Hello and welcome 🧸🦖🙋

Welcome to the site 😺

Reactions: BBBen and ajp22
Warm welcome from the Netherlands Lizzy.

Hello! I like the smell of lavender too!

Reactions: BBBen and mistykitty
Good track from Marillion.

Back