Drynites getting thinner?

nou2019

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you've ever seen me around the forum you know I love my Drynites - I have little to no interest in regular nappies, I guess you could call me a "Pullups Conneseur".

Anyway, today I fancied some of the girls design but when I went to the store and picked it off the shelf, the packaging was very baggy and felt a bit light. Wondering if there was only 8 in the pack instead of 9 because of a manufacturing problem or something along those lines, I checked the other bags - same thing. Looking back I feel stupid for not checking the boys too.

Anyway just now when I went to put one on, it felt super thin and flimsy, almost like two and half layers of low quality bubble wrap. Last time I bought the Girls design was a while ago and I have none on hand to compare to, but I seem to remember those being thin as well (but nowhere near like this). I've noticed it slightly with the Boys range in terms of quality and thickness too, so I'm thinking that Huggies have been cutting some costs since the rebrand.

If this is the case it really sucks. Not just to me and the rest of the ABDL community, but mainly as well to kids/teens who have to deal with bedwetting on a more serious and regular basis. Huggies, if on the offchance you're reading this - do better :)

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me?

Happy Wetting!
- nou2019

Back