Drynites 13+

PCS said:
I wonder why this is?

Could it be the very existence of the products themselves?
Environmental factors, perhaps? Back when I had daytime accidents as a kid my pediatrician said that one potential aggravating factor was allergies.

I'm super curious how these compare size-wise to the new revamped XL's they semi recently released here in the states. They were noticeably bigger than the previous generation XL's (still not as big as the og all white ones though) and I think there were actually decent improvements in other parts of the design as well in addition to the larger size. If these are even bigger than those, then that'd be super cool and I'd be very interested in checking them out.

NabePup said:
I'm super curious how these compare size-wise to the new revamped XL's they semi recently released here in the states.

NabePup said:
I'd be very interested in checking them out.
I'm sure there are a lot of people who feel the same way, Australia is like the land of forbidden fruits, there's so much I'd love to try but there just out of reach.
Hopefully someone will find a way to get them out of Australia for a sensible price.

Reactions: DanElmontan and NabePup
HappyNappin said:
I'm sure there are a lot of people who feel the same way, Australia is like the land of forbidden fruits, there's so much I'd love to try but there just out of reach.
Hopefully someone will find a way to get them out of Australia for a sensible price.
Maybe I'm being overly optimistic here, but if they sell well I imagine they'll reach the states (where I'm at) eventually!

NabePup said:
I'm super curious how these compare size-wise to the new revamped XL's they semi recently released here in the states. They were noticeably bigger than the previous generation XL's (still not as big as the og all white ones though) and I think there were actually decent improvements in other parts of the design as well in addition to the larger size. If these are even bigger than those, then that'd be super cool and I'd be very interested in checking them out.
The sizing overlap between their L/XL and 13+ is curious to me. I’ve tried Australian L/XLs in the past and they seemed smaller than the same size sold in the U.S. and Canada. My guess is that the new ones are going to be in size to the current XLs despite the higher advertised base weight.

• Thinking
Reactions: NabePup
Well, they're finally up on the drynites website but still haven't seen them appear on Coles or Woolies sites.

Reactions: rconor34
Joediaper said:
Not very likely but could play in to it a bit. I think the big increase is the normalization leading to more reports of something that used to be a huge, dirty secret that was not spoken of. Much in the same way we are finding more people with autism. There is an increase but not what the statistics are showing because of the new ways to diagnose. Before they were either ADHD or Down while only those at the extreme end of the spectrum were diagnosed as Autistic. Just in the past 15 years things have changed a lot in how mental disabilities and disorders are diagnosed.
yes, interesting and after i posted those stats, a quick “google scholar” search is showing lots of articles for SECONDARY nocturnal enuresis…particularly in the last 10 yrs

basically one article said that kids ages 8-18, particularly boys, cited stress, adhd, and spectrum disorders as causation for bedwetting. which makes sense because kids on the spectrum or have add or adhd definitely wet the bed way more.

as society becomes more accepting, there will be solutions like the Drynites 13+ open up more i think.

funny too though bc as kids are staying in diapers longer, especially boys, as they hit 8-10 yrs old and up, that’s gonna trigger some fetishes for sure. definitely can attribute me being a DL to my bedwetting and wearing goodnites until i was 16 as a factor haha.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Given Goodnites now has XL (14-20) and DryNites Aus/Nz has 13+ hopefully DryNites Europe will be along with a larger size soon.

DryNites Europe tend to follow the Australian age/size (though not designs) so my guess is we will see DryNites 13+ in Europe soon.

Reactions: dinodavid and Jamas
goodnitesboy24 said:
yes, interesting and after i posted those stats, a quick “google scholar” search is showing lots of articles for SECONDARY nocturnal enuresis…particularly in the last 10 yrs

basically one article said that kids ages 8-18, particularly boys, cited stress, adhd, and spectrum disorders as causation for bedwetting. which makes sense because kids on the spectrum or have add or adhd definitely wet the bed way more.

as society becomes more accepting, there will be solutions like the Drynites 13+ open up more i think.

funny too though bc as kids are staying in diapers longer, especially boys, as they hit 8-10 yrs old and up, that’s gonna trigger some fetishes for sure. definitely can attribute me being a DL to my bedwetting and wearing goodnites until i was 16 as a factor haha.
I do wonder whether KC are aware of the fetish market and that by providing products for ever older ages they may be fuelling fetishes which may contribute to fuelling sales?

• Thinking
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, goodnitesboy24, Subtlerustle and 1 other person
PCS said:
I do wonder whether KC are aware of the fetish market and that by providing products for ever older ages they may be fuelling fetishes which may contribute to fuelling sales?
Prolly but they only care about quarterly profits!

Reactions: Subtlerustle
PCS said:
me tooo!

and the fact they make goodnites
PCS said:
definitely wonder that too!

as a young boy from 8-16 wetting the bed and wearing goodnites i experienced a wide range of emotions

embarrassment from still wetting the bed, my older sisters teasing, and periodically my mom would embarrass me as a way to get me to stop i think, wearing basically a big kid diaper and ofc fear of being caught

mad / upset at my moms dominance and insistence that i wear them coupled with how well they fit and worked meant she didn’t look for other options after the doctor said all my tests were normal and that i’d outgrow it (which i did to a large extent) and mad at myself for it happening

then around puberty, i felt surprise and intrigue at why i found them so comfy, especially the feeling of a wet squishy Goodnite between my legs lead me further to explore that

then finally pleasure at experiencing my first orgasm in one, at like 11-12 in 6th grade, and the experiences i’ve had with girls since then until my 20s (now) has definitely solidified my fetish.

kind of a catch 22.

no boy wants to wake up in a cold wet bed and eventually a ruined mattress, so logically the companies are running on a supply and demand cycle, ofc but the older kids wear diapers for their bedwetting (which is becoming wayyyy more coming as already mentioned) the greater the risk they will compensate their feelings of embarrassment with pleasure.

not that there’s anything wrong that with thought definitely food for thought.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
goodnitesboy24 said:
me tooo!

and the fact they make goodnites

definitely wonder that too!

as a young boy from 8-16 wetting the bed and wearing goodnites i experienced a wide range of emotions

embarrassment from still wetting the bed, my older sisters teasing, and periodically my mom would embarrass me as a way to get me to stop i think, wearing basically a big kid diaper and ofc fear of being caught

mad / upset at my moms dominance and insistence that i wear them coupled with how well they fit and worked meant she didn’t look for other options after the doctor said all my tests were normal and that i’d outgrow it (which i did to a large extent) and mad at myself for it happening

then around puberty, i felt surprise and intrigue at why i found them so comfy, especially the feeling of a wet squishy Goodnite between my legs lead me further to explore that

then finally pleasure at experiencing my first orgasm in one, at like 11-12 in 6th grade, and the experiences i’ve had with girls since then until my 20s (now) has definitely solidified my fetish.

kind of a catch 22.

no boy wants to wake up in a cold wet bed and eventually a ruined mattress, so logically the companies are running on a supply and demand cycle, ofc but the older kids wear diapers for their bedwetting (which is becoming wayyyy more coming as already mentioned) the greater the risk they will compensate their feelings of embarrassment with pleasure.

not that there’s anything wrong that with thought definitely food for thought.
Interesting.

Whilst my first orgasm happened at a similar age while taping on a Boots Staydry adult nappy for the first time, I have read numerous accounts now of how bedwetters who were allowed to wear nappies or Pull-Ups just “discovered” that a warm and squishy wet nappy just “feels nice”, turned over onto their front and squirmed around until something happened which led to the fetish.

I do wonder whether the fact that DryNites and similar these are now so mainstream means that the number of people with a nappy fetish will increase to the point where it is seen as within the realms of normal-ish at some point?

That said I’m not sure I’d want it to be- I rather like having a naughty little secret that isn’t illegal and isn’t harming anyone…

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and goodnitesboy24
I've sent an email to drynites in Denmark to hear what's up. If we will get the new version here in Europe 😁 cross our fingers, why should only AU have bigger version and nicer looking diaper..

discopad said:
I've sent an email to drynites in Denmark to hear what's up. If we will get the new version here in Europe 😁 cross our fingers, why should only AU have bigger version and nicer looking diaper..
Really hoping for a complete transformation of the euro drynites with there next update.
Not just a bigger size and for the charcoal colour to be replaced, but for more modern manufacture and absorbent material.
There pretty much the only pant still made with the old stretch side panels design and no channels in the core, which is also really narrow.
They could make something so much better than the current ones but they don't seem to care.

Reactions: Sparrow75, DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL and 1 other person
HappyNappin said:
Really hoping for a complete transformation of the euro drynites with there next update.
Not just a bigger size and for the charcoal colour to be replaced, but for more modern manufacture and absorbent material.
There pretty much the only pant still made with the old stretch side panels design and no channels in the core, which is also really narrow.
They could make something so much better than the current ones but they don't seem to care.
Hope so too... I do love the stretchy sides, so let's hope they don't do much changes with them. Other brands that have diapers for teens tends to make stretchy sides in a material that's easily brakes.

PCS said:

Fetish market? Sorry pal, but I fit in the XL size properly and really don't care for them that much. They are nothing compared to the comfort level of, say, an ABU Super Dry Kids diaper. No, they feel just like skivvies. Even the Pampers Swaddlers (when used as an insert in a regular brief) feel like regular skivvies. But when I put on a Kiddo Junior Plus, then there's no question I'm wearing a diaper. A real diaper feels great! compared to Goodnites.

So, I don't think KC is aiming for the fetish market. They want something that's highly effective, but can't be felt.

Last edited:
discopad said:
Did you hear anything yet? Or was it „too obvious“ 😁

Euli said:
I think it usually takes a few days to get a reply

Reactions: discopad
Euli said:
Haven't heard a thing yet 😴 I don't think they think "it's too obvious" since I asked them just generally. Just have to wait.. Big companies doesn't reply always

To be fair we don't really have them yet. Been into a few supermarkets and yet to actually see them on shelves.

Reactions: rconor34
Back