Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

Dryer sheets

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all,
I was wondering if any of you happen to knownof a company that makes baby powder scented dryer sheets you know so I could have my bed linens smelling great along with my onsies.

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks
I don't use any dryer sheets (dryer balls), but I do use a scent booster made by Dreft in the washer. It's an amazing scent, very powder-ish. Hardly anything REALLY smells like classic J&J Baby Powder (to include current J&J Baby Powder). But this stuff comes close! It smells wonderful and I add it to every load.

Reactions: abdlchristian12
I second @Llayden …. Dreft has a very nice scent and the scent alone definitely helps me get into little space.

Lol from that title I thought this was gonna be about ways to keep the bed sheets dry. 🤣

Afraid I can't help there I don't use a tumble dryer however there are possibly other options, there are countless perfumes on the market labelled baby powder and similar scents that you could simply spray over the linens, then there are essential/aroma therapy oils to use in a diffuser which have baby powder scents that could help with the room or spritzed onto things after washing, and last but not least would simply be to sprinkle a little bit of your favourite baby powder on the sheets.

Reactions: MiddleJacob
Dryer sheets give me a rash! I do miss that vintage baby scent though, all the various suppliers have gotten away from it. It's sad that Pampers wipes now smell like rotting apples. Purex laundry detergent "For Baby" was the last but sadly they too have lost it.

I recently threw some Dreft scent beads into the dryer with my sheets. They smelled great. :p

But then I had to deep clean my dryer filter as it got all babied up.

@Belarin has it right! Fill a pump sprayer with Dreft Scent Beads and "spritz" after drying.

Llayden said:
Hardly anything REALLY smells like classic J&J Baby Powder (to include current J&J Baby Powder).
Sadly aint that the truth

I will buy some Dreft now and see how that does.
I really wish there were adult scented wipes that smelled like baby wipes of old.
Same for a good smelling baby powder - I kind of like Publix's store brand of powder better than just about anything else - but even it's just adjacent to the type of scent I really want.
I'm not a furry - but I bought some babyfur fursuit deoderant spray, becuase it smells pretty good to just spritz the air with, but it doesn't last very long in the air.

I for real know a perfumist who talked me through the local Gig Economy of his side job.

The convo was fascinating. I struggled to ask him to make a baby themed sccnt. His 3D printing or whatever was much more interesting.

But, like, I know a guy .:cool:.

I'm telling you - you recreate 'mid 80's grocery store diaper aisle' and you'll be rich

redprtodd said:
I'm telling you - you recreate 'mid 80's grocery store diaper aisle' and you'll be rich
I know, right!

Back