Dry 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried 24\7's a few months ago and was really excited when they showed up. I went through 5 or 6 and wasn't even able to get one to stick! The tapes were useless and I wasn't able to wear one with out wrapping it up with packing tape which pretty much ruined the experience for me. I did send them an email but they never responded. I am going to stick (no pun intended:) to the M4's which have never failed me. I do have a case of bambino's in route so I guess we'll see how that goes.

growlycub said:
I have been using the Dry 24/7 as my regular diaper and the case I got from Drycare directly a couple weeks ago seems to be working really well. I've noticed they tend to tweak a few things here and there. For instance, there is a little more room below the front elastic waistband, and above the padding. This makes the top tapes a little easier to tape for me. Hopefully they went with stickier tapes recently. It seems to me to be better anyway!

So you're telling us that they removed some more of the front padding from this product, and that's an improvement? I'm sorry, but now that I've learned this I guess I'll have to stick with Bambinos from China. A tweak here, a tweak there. Eventually, they are no better than Attends. I really liked their materials, though. It's too bad, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back