Drinks from baby bottles beside milk and juice

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Anyone here had different types of drinks in their baby bottle besides milk or juice? I’ve tried pop, beer, water and eggnog. Would love to drink more often from my bottle!

I've tried tea, hot chocolate, and a cocktail or two in my bottle before. I don't recommend the cocktail just because it might settle and you can't stir it.

ChristianDiaperLover said:
Anyone here had different types of drinks in their baby bottle besides milk or juice? I’ve tried pop, beer, water and eggnog. Would love to drink more often from my bottle!
I only really drink water, and only really have straight up milk when with a bottle. I've tried flavoured milk though if that counts

Some iced tea would also good.

It's got to be something alcoholic.

Reactions: Sidewinder and ChristianDiaperLover
Hot chocolate is great, soup maybe if its runny enough or a broth.

Baloo said:
It's got to be something alcoholic.
Some bourbon, brandy, champagne, cognac, gin, port, rum, sake, scotch,vodka, Whiskey, wine...

Any of these tickle your fancy?

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Whilst not a bottle per se, but in my sippy cup i use the flavor enhancers, like grape or watermellon quite often.

Like the walmart brand sugar free squirt bottles they have, just put in a small squirt for a glass of water and give it some flavor.

Only drawback on anything beside water is cleaning, especially anything with sugar as its sticky and ends up being more cleaning.

Albeit, the munchkin sippy cups i use are pretty easy to clean. I'm sure in a nipple/bottle would even be harder for cleaning.

Something I liked while in Germany Asbach Uralt and Coke. Its a brandy.

Bourbon or Canadian and ginger ale.

Besides milk (chocolate and white) and juice (apple, cranberry and grape) I have had soda (Coke).

Water, soda, lemonade, smoothies.

I've given tea with milk, strawberry milk (ok, that's milk too) and one of those weight loss powder sachets that must be mixed with water. I mix it on the blender so that there are no lumps.

Gatorade, Silk vanilla soy milk and Pedialyte are my favorites.

I've tried Milo, tea & coconut water.

Water, milk (of varying recipes), and iced / cold coffee. All have been enjoyable.

Iced tea or lemonade or a mix of both. Or you know, something else of a similar color…

Reactions: JensBabyGirl
Tea, beer, Kool-aid, Tang and multiple mixed drinks. It's convenient to drink from a bottle while lying in bed reading or watching TV.

I have my morning coffee with cream and sugar 😋.

I love drinking wine from my rears sippy cup

Back