Dreaming of Diapers

skylavender

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Dreams can be very powerful tools and can reveal things about us before we are even aware of it in reality. Since finally accepting all of this as a part of me, I’ve been having vivid dreams of myself wearing diapers. Sometimes others in my dreams will be wearing them too. The diapers are always out in the open and not covered up. Sometimes I’ll dream that I have wet my diaper and my Daddy changes me. But I think it is most significant that the diapers always appear in my dreams as uncovered and fully out in the open. I think this reflects my subconscious urge to be fully open about diapers in real life.

Personally, I wasn’t aware of just how interested I was in diapers. Before, it was just scratching the surface and I thought I was mainly interested in wearing occasionally to certain gatherings to help me regress. Now, I believe there is an underlying desire to wear a lot more often, possibly every day. My dreams of being changed by my Daddy shows how much I desire the way that would shape and develop our bond as Daddy/Little/Baby even further.

Psychology has always been a big interest of mine so, of course, I'm always looking for ways to psycho analyze myself. It is obvious to me that these feelings, desires, and lifestyle choices all stem from a childhood once taken from me. If you are also interested in the psychology aspect, I’d love to read your input. What do you think? What’s your experience? I would also like to hear about any dreams you have had that you’re willing to share, too.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, PaddedRita, littledinogoesrawr and 4 others
The 4th dream about diapers that I remember having is the one that awakened my ABDL side.

Basically the dream was about me and two other guys having to wear diapers because we had to work in a place that didn't have any men's bathrooms. One of the other guys was complaining about the situation when he suddenly stopped and started messing himself and completely filled his diaper. The dream then jumps to him with a fresh diaper on and they are back to complaining about the situation when they mess themself again but this time they continue to complain as they are filling their diaper

Reactions: skylavender and Edgewater
And dreams can also be the garbage of loose ends of waking thoughts and mean nothing. Please, keep that in mind when trying to interpret dreams. They don’t all have underlying suppressed hidden meaning.

• Love
Reactions: littledinogoesrawr, Edgewater and dogboy
I had a diaper dream last night. All I can remember is that I was out and about somewhere and I was aware that I was wearing a diaper. In actuality, I went to bed wearing a diaper so the dream makes sense.

Reactions: Edgewater
I have diapered dreams pretty often! Similar to you the majority of the time in my diaper dreams I am wearing them openly, with the people around me seemingly knowing and seeing me this way but never caring. If I’m having a good dream, I’m definitely diapered in it, haha. Sometimes I’ll have dreams of being babied or taken care of, but more often I’ll be goin about my dream as usual, I just also happen to be diapered, too. I think a lot of the times, besides just fantasy, my brain is processing all the balancing I have to do between both sides of myself, ABDL and not.

I think a diapered dream played a role in my ABDL “awakening.” I have had these feelings for as long as I can remember. One of my earliest memories is a dream where I was taken in by a family and they diapered me and cooed over me and took care of me. I can still remember it vividly to this day. I think as long as I’ve been conscious I’ve had these feelings and desires and having that be one of my earliest memories is very telling. I don’t think the dream is where the desires came from, but I think it was the first time I made the realization of what my deepest desires were even then when I was a very little kid—to be loved and nurtured as a baby would be.

Reactions: Lyric, dogboy, skylavender and 2 others
I've had quite a few diaper dreams. I'd be wearing a diaper while walking around the house, sometimes I'd have a sippy or bottle filled with a drink of some sort. One diaper dream I had a birthday cake & party that said I was turning five. I did in fact once had a care bear birthday cake when I turned five as a preschooler.

Reactions: Edgewater
My earliest memories of wanting to wear diapers stem from a dream I had as a kid where I wore and used diapers.
I occasionally have a dream where I have a supply of diapers or come across a pack, sometimes with an exciting feature I haven’t encountered before. When I wake up and I’m disappointed that the pack of diapers for my dream isn’t real, especially since I only pad up occasionally.

I’ve had more diaper dreams than I can count over the years, my most recent on was a few months ago. I was dreaming about going trick or treating wearing diapers & it was like it was completely normal but then it turned into another zombie apocalypse dream I had to run down the street, snuck into an abandoned garage found a 1960s Plymouth & drove that through the garage door & out of town, that’s where the dream ends. For some reason a lot of them turn out that way, still don’t know why. Dreams are just weird sometimes.

I have dreams all the time about diapers and some dreams I am in an embarrassing situations

I rarely remember my dreams. I can only remember three from the last 67 years and only one had a diaper in it.

It's proven that you dream often, and I have been an ABDL for a number of years, so I suspect that I have had several diaper dreams -- I just don't remember them.

blaincorrous said:
And dreams can also be the garbage of loose ends of waking thoughts and mean nothing. Please, keep that in mind when trying to interpret dreams. They don’t all have underlying suppressed hidden meaning.
I’m aware of this as well.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
I'm pretty sure most of us dream with diapers.

Like you said i didn't think diapers it was such a big deal for me, but someone mentioned it does not hace to mean anything.

skylavender said:
Dreams can be very powerful tools and can reveal things about us before we are even aware of it in reality. Since finally accepting all of this as a part of me, I’ve been having vivid dreams of myself wearing diapers. Sometimes others in my dreams will be wearing them too. The diapers are always out in the open and not covered up. Sometimes I’ll dream that I have wet my diaper and my Daddy changes me. But I think it is most significant that the diapers always appear in my dreams as uncovered and fully out in the open. I think this reflects my subconscious urge to be fully open about diapers in real life.

Personally, I wasn’t aware of just how interested I was in diapers. Before, it was just scratching the surface and I thought I was mainly interested in wearing occasionally to certain gatherings to help me regress. Now, I believe there is an underlying desire to wear a lot more often, possibly every day. My dreams of being changed by my Daddy shows how much I desire the way that would shape and develop our bond as Daddy/Little/Baby even further.

Psychology has always been a big interest of mine so, of course, I'm always looking for ways to psycho analyze myself. It is obvious to me that these feelings, desires, and lifestyle choices all stem from a childhood once taken from me. If you are also interested in the psychology aspect, I’d love to read your input. What do you think? What’s your experience? I would also like to hear about any dreams you have had that you’re willing to share, too.

Yes dreams can be very powerful at times . Some of my are very sweet and beautiful but a few can be awful scary.

Belated welcome, @skylavender. :)

I have diaper dreams every now and then. They seem to happen more often when I'm unable to wear, and as with most of my dreams they’re usually forgotten within moments of my waking. Seemingly as a rule, only the strangest tidbits stick with me. In one dream, I was trying to obtain diapers that were basically made of inch-thick blue rubber like the stuff yoga mats are made of. So weird! Nothing like that appeals to me in real life, or at least I don't think it does. (Maybe I have an unexpressed rubber fetish.)

More in the realm of general littleness, I also had a dream last year that I was visiting Sesame Street in the winter and got snowed in. Everybody had to spend the night in a school gymnasium and Stiller the Elf from Elmo's Christmas Countdown was passing out blankets and sleeping bags. No diapers in that one though.

Who knows?

Interesting comment from lilbabyjooce about dreams leading to diaper desires. I had diaper dreams when I was very young and they certainly peaked my desires to be in diapers. I also used to dream about being in a department store. Always there was a lower section and I'd take the stairs down because there was a big diaper sections with all kinds of diapers, cloth, disposable and all kinds of plastic pants.

I also have a reoccuring dream where It's my first day at college and when I enter my dorm room, I find all these diapers. I also have reoccuring dreams where I'm either a kid in school or I'm in some weird building and I have to use the bathroom. Once in the bathroom if find diapers on the floor and I'm frantically trying to gather them up before someone walks in.

I've had lots of bathroom dreams where I'm trying to find a public bathroom where I can be alone but someone always walks in and I can't go. Sometimes I wake up and I do have to pee so I just use my diaper. I like that dream.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce
I wish I had them more often. I dream a lot but very rarely do I get the treat of a diaper dream. I don't usually remember my dreams but the ones with diapers in them are hard to forget.
I had a reoccurring one for a while where I was back at home in my parents house and my parents kept finding my stash and trying to get rid of it but I'd always just end up with more and it was an interesting mix of embarrassing/thrilling feeling that I got from that one.
I had another that just happened once but I remember just as clearly as if I had actually been there because it was just so powerful. There was a very prominent dominatrix figure that was present thought the whole dream and at first I was buying weed from her, she worked at a dispensary, but then it turned into her telling me she knew my secret and gave me a place to meet that night. I show up not knowing what to expect and it was her with a bunch of other people who were all wearing diapers. And a very embarrassing frat house kind of hazing happened that night, my fingers would get tired of I went into all the details. Long story short I got to become a part of their group and we just all hung out and had fun while in diapers.
I wish I could go back to that dream. It was all of my deepest desires smashed into one dream and I felt such a longing to be back in the dream when I woke up.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
I had frequent diaper dreams when I was younger and wanted to wear diapers but didn't for fear of being discovered, of my career and friendships being affected by others knowing what I liked to wear diapers. I ended up wearing occasionally, always secretly, and went through the usual binge and purge cycles. My dreams during those years always involved the fear of someone finding out, or the wish that I could wear openly around friends and family.

Hahaha I think this conversation triggered something last night because I had a diaper dream for the first time in a while. It was kinda embarrassing tho .....I had just got my stash put up on a shelf but then all my friends walked in and saw my stash and I had to explain it to them 😵‍💫😵

• Haha
Reactions: ShyBoo81 and Lyric
Perhaps it’s simply a very creative visual mind, that has me dreaming vividly every night. And diapers, and baby related stuff almost always features in there somewhere. I’m not sure if it’s for wanting, or if it’s just my mind enjoying the freedom to express that part of me that I have to suppress so hard in regular life.

Most of the time in these dreams I am wrangling my way out of close encounters, frequently surprised at how my very obvious state seems to be virtually unnoticed. I guess in some respects my dreams demonstrate how close to the surface of my everyday adult life, my little self actually exists.

I really can’t remember a time when my dreams were any different, but then the same goes for how I’ve felt about myself and my deep desires. I do often think how awesome it would be if these dreams were in fact real.

I have a lot of dreams about diapers. Sometimes waking up disappointed it wasn’t real. I remember having dreams of my parents putting me back in diapers. Or sometimes getting put back in diapers at high school by my girl classmates for some reason lol. Another getting put in diapers by my older sister. Or in general being put back in diapers at the doctors. There’s been a lot haha! Though we typically dream about our desires since I also have certain dreams about other things I wish I had.

Back