Downsizing Collection / Selling Diapers: Any Interest?

Consul

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Hi everyone!

Mods, if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it.

I have a lot of diapers (yay), but some I don't really want anymore and would rather focus on what I do want.

Dealing with eBay is a little bit of a pain, so I thought I'd see if there's any interest here first before taking that step.
If you're interested in buying these off of me, send me a PM and I can send these along to a home that would like these!

If you want to know more about anything, feel free to ask?
Regarding shipping... I'm based in Canada.

Diapers to be sold:
  • Huggies Pull-Ups 4T-5T (vintage Lightning McQueen, Mickey Mouse... and maybe Lion Guard if I can find any remaining)
  • Pampers Easy-Ups 4T-5T (PJ Masks)
  • Parent's Choice Boys Training Pants 4T-5T (Paw Patrol)
  • Goodnites Small (new 2024 Incredible Hulk designs)
  • Tena Pro Skin taped diapers Adult Small
  • AB Universe Little Pawz Adult Small (the old Smalls)

Last edited:
Facebook market place is an option too. Or Craig's list if they have a Canadian site.

What he said 👆and Kijiji as well.

I know someone in Alberta who might want the lion guard pull ups if you have any.

BigAl1 said:
Facebook market place is an option too. Or Craig's list if they have a Canadian site.
Subtlerustle said:
What he said 👆and Kijiji as well.
Unfortunately I don't want to use FB Marketplace because it relies on your real identity, which I'd prefer to keep private.
I'll consider Craigslist though, that may perhaps be something.
Kijiji isn't really used much where I am.

Mehrabad98 said:
I know someone in Alberta who might want the lion guard pull ups if you have any.
Feel free to PM me about it? I don't know how many of them I have left but can make an effort to find all of them if this person is serious about getting them.

I'm not saying that you don't have a right to make some $$$ but consider donating unopened packs of baby diapers to your local charity.

Back