2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
1 Rearz caboose with a dubbler
Then 1 Tykables Overnight with a dubbler
Now that's a waddle 😂

Reactions: BJsTyLeZ, littledreamers333 and PrincessNozomi
Wow, that is a lot of diaper volume!
I can understand that it would really push a waddle!

• Haha
Reactions: puddlefeet and Jorelaxed
With a few Prevail diapers and a pull-up, I need a reasonably long dress to avoid exposing the diapers from the rear. The waddle isn't a problem.

Reactions: Edgewater
SeniorMan said:
With a few Prevail diapers and a pull-up, I need a reasonably long dress to avoid exposing the diapers from the rear. The waddle isn't a problem.
Super long!

Ive done it a few times just for the huge bulky feeling but times its just a bit much.....On another note.......I remember as a child my mom would double diaper me and my siblings. She would use one diaper and then remove the plastic cover on the other and proceed to diaper us with both. It was like wearing a booster pad with the already bulky diaper. This was the later 70s and 80s when diapers were more bulky. She only did this at night though. I think of it today and realize we mustve went through a lot more diapers doing it this way. She also used store brand ones at the time. So they were cheaper but used more of them.

Reactions: Cottontail, MetalDan86 and Edgewater
On some late nights, I'll put on 3 to 5 nappies on and go for a little swim somewhere where people are usually not around and have the whole area to myself and just enjoy it and feel the bulkiness 😊😊🤤🤤

The one time I did so was with CVS fitted briefs.

One medium. One large. One x-large.

Could feel a small difference, but wished I added boosters to make the waddle more pronounced

MikeDJ said:
On another note.......I remember as a child my mom would double diaper me and my siblings. She would use one diaper and then remove the plastic cover on the other and proceed to diaper us with both.
Double-diapering is pretty normal for cloth-diapered kids. My mom would stack two prefolds and pin them on together. I have one memory of her diapering me that way, and many more of her diapering my younger sister that way. A single one-size prefold from that era (late 70s, early 80s) just wasn't enough to handle an older child's nighttime output.

As an adult I still mainly wear prefolds, and I've experimented with double-diapering myself for bed. The bulk feels great when I lie sprawled on my back, but unfortunately I'm a side and tummy sleeper, and it's a lot less comfortable in those positions.

Reactions: Babybike2 and Edgewater
I wear cloth prefolds to bed. Always use a cloth flat, or an old prefold (as they age i remove the torn outer layers) as a stuffer. Otherwise I will likely leak.

I am double diapered with a booster most nights. I too love the snug feeling and the bulk (especially when the first diaper and booster gets wet and swells). Something about that thick double diaper pulled snug between my legs and around my waist under a onesie or the waist band poking out from my pjs just feels right. Not sure how else to put it. Please put me in a Trest (with an overnight booster) and a str8up or a Tykables Camelot, Waddler, or Overnights over it. Love it.

I have also been triple diapered for bed. I enjoyed it but my wife who fully accepts my night time wearing has made comments about just how huge (comical is the word she used and, frankly it was a fair assessment) my diapers are when in that state. Given how wonderful and accepting she is, I never want to push it.

When I wear during the day it’s always a single diaper (but often with a slimmer Northshore or ABU booster). No hiding that double diaper during the daytime when out and about.

Back