Dose anyone know any sites that are not Furaffinity or Deviantart for my NSFW drawings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
:sweatdrop: Dose anyone know any websites where I can post my errm....
Not Safe For Work diaperfur pictures that are not DA or FA?

Yes I have posted a NSFW drawing but it was more of a art form then oh look flowery from undertale has crystal fire how hot...

I want to be able to post them somewhere on a abdl website or forum where everyone is 18 and over. Yes they is a nsfw group on babyfur.me but it feels wrong now to post that sort of thing because teenagers can join it.
I say NSFW to censor out the word bondage.

FA and DA are probably the cleanest. There's lots of sites where you can post 18+ images, but they generally range from "a tad sketchy" to "FBI is probably on their way now".

inkbunny or e621 maybe?

what do you have against fa or DA?, they don't have issues with bondage

Inkbunny is the only other art site I use besides FA and DA.

rennecfox said:
what do you have against fa or DA?, they don't have issues with bondage

Nothing I am on FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/angellothefox/ but try to keep the bondage to a minume. It has it in a choose your own adventure stroll though the woods on one ending and it is used as a art formation for one of my pictures. Deviant art I got dragged off by my mother since she did not like the fact that I joined the site and I did drawings of teenagers in diapers and this was back in the day when I genrally did not know that was a bad thing. So now I usually draw adults furries in diapers in bondage. (Read through the lines)

FA is a disaster. Its easily the worst website I've ever tried to navigate. I went through a long, ridiculous process of answering excessively complicated puzzles to prove I wasn't a robot. After I finally finished, it turned out that I had only managed to join the forum, and not the actual FA site. I can't view most profiles because it claims I'm not a member of the full FA site. UGGGHHH! Sorry for derailing your topic...

Skwuzzy said:
FA is a disaster. Its easily the worst website I've ever tried to navigate. I went through a long, ridiculous process of answering excessively complicated puzzles to prove I wasn't a robot. After I finally finished, it turned out that I had only managed to join the forum, and not the actual FA site. I can't view most profiles because it claims I'm not a member of the full FA site. UGGGHHH! Sorry for derailing your topic...

XD It never seemed that complicated to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back