Not open for further replies.

Wuggle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So, I really want to get into pacis partly for the cuteness factor, and partly because, as a chronic lifelong thumbsucker, my thumb gets sore and dry easily, and has a large callus just above the middle knuckle which is essentially a permanent open wound (though unless I accidentally bite it while sleeping, it doesn’t hurt). I have a standard nuk adult paci with a latex ortho nipple, but it just doesn’t work for me the way my thumb does, it just feels like an inanimate object in my mouth, and it dries my mouth out to boot.

What I’d really like is an adult sized flat ortho nipple (the one that looks like a squashed cherry pop) because it looks like it would best mimic a thumb shape, with an adult sized shield. In the dream world where I get to magically create everything, said adult sized shield would be round and flat, rather than bean shaped and curved. Essentially think Maggie Simpson’s red paci scaled up for a grown up mouth. Can anyone tell me, do adult paci nipples come in any other shape but angled ortho and cherry pop? Are the typical ones from babypants, onesies down under, etc. really all we have to choose from as far as adult pacis go?

ebay under adult pacifier.

I feel you. I am a lifelong chronic thumbsucker too. I don't feel comfortable with pacis at all. My thumb is way better for me.

kik91 said:
I feel you. I am a lifelong chronic thumbsucker too. I don't feel comfortable with pacis at all. My thumb is way better for me.

Solidarity, Kik.

- - - Updated - - -

I did a bit of a google deep dive, and the rearz cherry pacis actually look promising. The standard angled ortho nuk 6 nipple is too big for my mouth and I gag on it, so I have to use the nuk 5. Can anyone who owns an adult cherry paci comment on whether the size is liable to be problematic for someone with a small mouth?

kik91 said:

Same here, it's more times in my mouth than not at this point. I have a paci, but it doesn't compare, and my thumb is free and always easy to find. haha :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back