Does anyone remember what they usually wore as a baby or toddler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I was a Huggies baby, and I'm wearing Huggies in the pictures of me that still exist from back then, but I don't have actual conscious memories.

Note said:
ABDL aside, I often wonder if those that say they can remember their diaper days at such a young age only say so in an attempt to feel special, because I sure as hell couldn't. The youngest I can remember is when I was about 4, and I was out of diapers at 2, I think.
Some of us were not out of diapers at such a young age. I remember what I was in quite well mainly because I wasn't potty trained until five, and was diapered for bed nightly until around nine.

ProudPaddedBro said:
View attachment 29168

It took me a while to find a picture, but I vividly remember babysitting when I was 12-13 and that's when Pampers came out with the original Baby-Dry. I think they may have had the Premiums in the United States around that time, but unless you parents had money to burn I'd bet the house they didn't use them.

Do you know what was Huggies then back then? I'm really curious to learn what I was wearing. It was possible it was this but if you say they were expensive then probably not.

Pretty sure it was disposables except for after I was toilet trained and continued to wet the bed till age 6. At night mom put me in clotg with a Garry Pul style cloth then a clothed lined plastic pant...tbh I wish I kept wetting the bed

Paxe said:
Mum used terry nappies on me, along with ordinary plastic pants. I can just about remember the feel and sensation of the pants although nothing really about being in nappies. What she did sometimes put on me, that fascinates me now but I don't consciously remember either, is a kind of PVC waterproof romper suit with shoulder straps that I can be seen wearing in some family pictures. There's a really cute one in the park with me running around with just this suit on and my lovely thick nappy showing through clearly. I wonder why these days I only like disposables?
You csn those things from kins , people kept asking for higher and higher waist , that wouldnt leak until you finally were at the neck ,if you pre that much you don't need a better diaper or pant you need a bottling license.
Your the next Coors.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I only remember wearing only my rubber/plastic pants to bed. I'd usually wet them.

YES! Pampers! I remember getting a stuffed giraffe for Christmas when I was three that my parents got with Pampers rewards.

P.S. This is my first post. I've lurked for a while and the advice I've found has been WONDERFUL. It has really helped me open up to my wife.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Skwuzzy said:
Original white plastic Pampers.
Me too. My parents bought Pampers.

Paxe said:
Mum used terry nappies on me, along with ordinary plastic pants. I can just about remember the feel and sensation of the pants although nothing really about being in nappies. What she did sometimes put on me, that fascinates me now but I don't consciously remember either, is a kind of PVC waterproof romper suit with shoulder straps that I can be seen wearing in some family pictures. There's a really cute one in the park with me running around with just this suit on and my lovely thick nappy showing through clearly. I wonder why these days I only like disposables?

Just did some google search for your romper suit, would this be the kind of stuff you remember by any chance ??? https://www.muddypuddles.com I wasn't born in your era and not into any kind of PVC kink like you seem to be, but just curious to know more about theses...

I remember when I was younger I took a diaper off my older sister's doll to wear it a few times and it had a Pampers diaper on. But my parents say my sister used to play in the empty Huggies diaper boxes, so I'm confused as to what I really wore. Especially since I can never find a good picture of just me in a diaper.

I know I wore pampers because my grandma kept some. She also kept some of my preemie diapers from the hospital, I think those were pampers too but of course I wouldn't remember that far back. As a toddler I wore huggies pull ups or cloth training pants with plastic pants.

I know people go on about how thick pampers were back in the 80s, not thick enough to stop a bumble bee sting.

I was full term, but very very small there were all kinds of signs about me all over the hospital , I think I probably wore someone's tube sock as a diaper , they kept in an incubator in the hospital for a month (and my siblings never let me forget that I was overbaked for a second ).i as far as I know am still the smallest full term baby they have ever had , I saw a picture of me and all of me fit neatly in my father's palm ,unfortunately I have no baby pictures or childhood pictures at all ,my biological family are dirtbags that don't want us kids but love to keep the pictures .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

the old fan fold Pampers or cloth diapers and plastic pants
my parents couldn't always afford disposable diapers

Until I started kindergarten, mom put me in cloth diapers and plastic pants because I leaked all the time. Then through elementary and HS mom would most of the time let me wear panties with a pad. But at bedtime she always had me wear a cloth diaper and plastic pants since I wet when I was asleep.

TBH, I don't really know for sure. In the one photo I remember of me as a baby, I was wearing a plain all-white disposable. The other thing is, I used to have an old box of Pampers that my parents used for storing my old toys in (pre-baby dry, I think), so maybe I was a Pampers baby. But the other other thing is that there have always been old cloth diapers around the house that get used as rags. Either my older sister wore them, or I alternated between them and disposables. I don't know for sure, and I'm not going to find out because I'm too lazy to sort through literally thousands of photos.

Pampers & occasionally a few supermarket ones.

I think I wore Pampers but I'm not sure, late 90s so they were plastic backed, ABU SDKs definitely bring back memories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wore pinned on cloth diapers and plastic pants for bedwetting. They fit under pajamas but one time in the morning I tried putting pants on over them and I could not zip the fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back