BabyRevan

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I'm pretty new-ish to VR Chat but haven't gotten a proper BabyFur Avatar and I would really love one, but I don't really have money to even commission for any. Plus I can't seem to find any public ones. (If anyone knows public ones please lemme know, or would like to help me with avatars)
You can contact me on Telegram or Discord (@BabyRevan or Baby Revan#8318)

I've seen some "baby fur" avatars in vr chat, not sure what type of animal they are. Search keyword baby into the worlds and check there.

I have actually gotten into putting together avatars that work in vrchat lately. Sadly I don't know how to create custom assets for it so I'm not sure I could make a babyfur one (and I've only seen 1 diaper asset) but I'm sure I could make a childish one at the least.

ive actually gotten several models working for myself. its super hard to find free 3d diaper models to use though. and most have massive poly counts

Lukethestinkyboi said:
ive actually gotten several models working for myself. its super hard to find free 3d diaper models to use though. and most have massive poly counts
I've been having that same issue, if you find some or are willing to share, lemme know xD

I've actually gotten quite a bit better with it by now. If your not busy my tag is "stinkyott"

Lukethestinkyboi said:
I've actually gotten quite a bit better with it by now. If your not busy my tag is "stinkyott"
I might have to take you up on that offer haha

I was wondering if anyone could point me to someone to make a baby fur skin for vr chat for the quest 2

Lukethestinkyboi said:
I used to do a fair bit of modelling in blender, been a few years now but a decent diaper model isn't too had to make I always had the most trouble trying to texture them, modelling I can do procedural materials aren't too hard but actual textures not my thing.

Do you want just a reskin done with a added diaper or are you looking for from scratch?

I've been debating on opening commissions for abdl and babyfur avatars but just not sure if my skill is up there yet. I've done everything from scratch but if you need a reskin or a diaper added, it shouldn't be that big of a deal to do. You can download one of the free furry models you like and add a diaper to it pretty easily. That is what most people do from what i've seen. There are like 3 main diapers people use that are free for everyone. You pic the one that fits the model the best.

You will have a hard time finding abdl content for vrchat now though. All abdl content is now hidden because they had a recent purge of all that content where they banned all that content. Some people even got banned temporarily I think just for having "little worlds" and stuff.

You pretty much need to get a invite to a private world or something need to be in the "know" now. So basically ask around.

kratox said:
Do you want just a reskin done with a added diaper or are you looking for from scratch?

I've been debating on opening commissions for abdl and babyfur avatars but just not sure if my skill is up there yet. I've done everything from scratch but if you need a reskin or a diaper added, it shouldn't be that big of a deal to do. You can download one of the free furry models you like and add a diaper to it pretty easily. That is what most people do from what i've seen. There are like 3 main diapers people use that are free for everyone. You pic the one that fits the model the best.

You will have a hard time finding abdl content for vrchat now though. All abdl content is now hidden because they had a recent purge of all that content where they banned all that content. Some people even got banned temporarily I think just for having "little worlds" and stuff.

You pretty much need to get a invite to a private world or something need to be in the "know" now. So basically ask around.
Apologies if this is a old thread, so they banned and purged that content from their service?

LunarGazer said:
Apologies if this is a old thread, so they banned and purged that content from their service?
That content is still in the game, they just scared everyone into private lobbies.

Oh ok got it

Back